• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

Mr.Green

I need hosting for a krumping site we have a domain it is krumpany.info

Needs:
1 gb space
5 gb bandwith
cpanel
francisco(not need but would be nice)
sql datebase
Email

thanks alot i can put a text link back to your site. or i can do a ad in the Affiliation. Sry i can not do goggle ad because my domain provider does not allow it thanks alot let me know

is this Krumping as in the dance style?

If it was i might sponsor you. except you are needing way to much space. If ya drop it down to like 200 or so we might be able to make this thing happen.

Oh yea my basic blah blah speech:
I sponsor only personal sites; band sites, Photo Albums, Artist sites, Personal blogs.

I am not a free hosting provider. This means I do not make a living from this. “I sponsor” means
I give webspace for free. The page you would link back to is my personal web site.

A simple text or banner linked back to my personal site is all that is required for re-payment.

Also i will not sponsor sites that run any sort of goggle type ads.

All Sponsorships come with a fully operational Cpanel and Installatron.
If you think you meet my requirements for sponsorship. Please PM me

Note: I do not run my server off my local PC. I own a VPS with WHM/Cpanel

Mr.Green said:
Ya that can work. as long as it has the rest of the stuff

You would recive the same things that a paid provider would give ya.

If interested PM me

Mr.Green said:
I need hosting for a krumping site we have a domain it is krumpany.info

Needs:
1 gb space
5 gb bandwith
cpanel
francisco(not need but would be nice)
sql datebase
Email

thanks alot i can put a text link back to your site. or i can do a ad in the Affiliation. Sry i can not do goggle ad because my domain provider does not allow it thanks alot let me know
contact me .. i'll host your site..

x10Hosting has the hosting for you!

Our largest plan, the x10Corporate, consists of the following:

cPanel
2.5GB space
45GB Bandwidth
Awstats
Fantastico

and more!

And in less than 10 minutes get rid of the small banner ad required for the Corporate plan. Don't have 10 minutes to spare? We also have adless plans.

Visit x10Hosting for our other plans and check out the forums if you have anymore questions.

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 4
No-Ads
Requires Posts.
1GB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

Back