• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting

themainman

Hey guys, I need an account to host three of my domains. It would be nice if I could get 1 GB of space with no file limits. I need maybe 50 GB bw and I dont want to have to post or sport advertisements on any of my domains. Thank you!

These sites will just be some random stuff for my friends and I to enjoy, they will be quality sites though, not some junk I put together in a minute. My domains are also strange, I have to point them to an IP and it only allows one, so I cant use nameservers, just the IP's behind them.

Last edited:
You are probably using A Records, anyway, would you mind sharing your URLs so we can all have a glimpse..

Zac

One will be my personal home page, two will be a more serious website, and the third is yet to be figured, but probably entertainment (funny pictures).

PM me! I can host them ALL.
Get in contact with me via MSN/AIM/Yahoo

<<------------------<---------------<-------

Last edited:
http://armedhosting.com

cPanel

Domain : subdomain (or you can use your own)

Disk Space : 2500 MB

Bandwidth : 5000 MB

FTP Accounts : 100

E-Mail Accounts : 100

SQL Databases : 50

Max Subdomains : 1000

all I require is 15 posts/month on the support forum

Back