• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

dazst

Hi,

I'm looking for multiple hosting accounts, as follows:

- $1 per account, paid monthly (no quarterly or yearly offers!)
- 100 MB diskspace or more
- 5 GB bandwidth or more (the more the better chances ill order from you)
- If you have only 1 IP, I can order from you 1 account.
- If you have multiple servers, I can order from you one account on each server
- If you have multiple IPs, I can order multiple accounts from you, if the IP is included in the $1 total.

AIM: beqeped
MSN: beqeped (@] hotmail. com
Yahoo: beqeped (@] yahoo. com

So basically you need multiple IP addresses correct? Why does this sound so familiar..what type of site will you be hosting?

Not sure if I understand this request :(

Let's see, you want to have more then one account with each one having 100Mb Disk Space and 5Gb Bandwidth.

And you only want to pay $1.00 USD for each account per month?

So basically you need multiple IP addresses correct? Why does this sound so familiar..what type of site will you be hosting?

I've seen some of my clients asking for IPs for SEO purposes. It could be that, however ARIN would never give you IPs for that.

Im aware of that however it seems to be a rash of these type of requests popping up around here lately and the OP never comes back to detail what it will be used for etc..

Back