• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$ Need Offers $

MR COOL

I Need 1 account for 20$ for multiple domain hosting (2 domains)

Any host offers welcome.

150Mb webspace
3gb bandwidth
php/perl/mysql
ftp
unlimited cpanel features(email,subdomain..etc)

Good offers will be accepted immediately.

Originally posted by Robert
from the other 50,000 posts he made, i believe he means yearly.

ooh sorry, i've not posted here for a bit, missed alot of threads.

Good luck finding your host :)

I am a web host and I am sorry I cant meet your $20.00 a year mark. But I will have to say I have never heard anything bad about http://lee-kelly-hosting.com/ I have only heard good things about them here and at WHT.

Mr. Cool you have posted like 6 times in the last 2 weeks for a host. Every host that can meet your requirements have posted in these 6 threads. You should now just make a choice instead of posting another thread on have you heard of them.

Thanks,
Marcus

Last edited:
The reason i was posting on this site because i wanted a host urgently which is reliable ok i am not asking for free webspace i am paying something yearly.

I have the right to ask about the reliable webhost, many senior members are here who knows which host are reliable so i am asking them not to members like everyoneswebhos.

I dont want to hear any replies from members like everyoneswebhos.

Thanks.

Originally posted by MR COOL
The reason i was posting on this site because i wanted a host urgently which is reliable ok i am not asking for free webspace i am paying something yearly.

I have the right to ask about the reliable webhost, many senior members are here who knows which host are reliable so i am asking them not to members like everyoneswebhos.

I dont want to hear any replies from members like everyoneswebhos.

Thanks.

If you want a reliable host, than you have to realize with quality comes a price. Any host that will offer 200mb+ and 3GB for ~$20/yearly isn't that reliable in the long run.

If you want a reliable host, one that has been around years and won't be going down the gurgler, spend a few more dollars a year.

» 100 MB of Disk Space with Unlimited Subdomains!
» 3 GB of Monthly Data Transfer
» PHP/Perl/CGI/SSI Support
» 5 mySQL Databases
» Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes & Aliases
» Catch All Mailbox Feature

http://www.enhancedhost.com/ for $27.50 a year.

myacen's www.solidinternet.com would also be good.

You find all these new and/or never heard of hosts, but there are very reliable established hosts for just a couple of extra Big Macs a year.

Originally posted by Jan
You find all these new and/or never heard of hosts, but there are very reliable established hosts for just a couple of extra Big Macs a year.
mmmm ....BigMac ....:p
I prefer crispy chicken :classic2:

Back