• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Offshore Host

jj20051

I am in need of an offshore host to sponsor a small torrent community I am starting. Your servers will only host a few small .torrent files and no illegal content. If you can offer to purchase a domain that would be great, if not its fine I'll just use a free one.

You'll Receive In Exchange:
- A link or small advertisement at the bottom of the site.
- The ability to request anything you like.

Why I'm Needing This?
I want to start my own private torrent group releasing torrents for fast download. Currently I have 4 torrents on the web and they have gotten close to 20,000 downloads. I'd really like to upload 5 - 20 torrents a month without a major risk of getting caught.

I would suggest telling the host EXACTLY what these files are (I mean which torrents you would allow for whatever), as I cant think of any that would be considered legal

Now if these are legal, why then are you worried about getting caught?

Too much of your post tends to make it look like you want to contribute to warez and piracy.

I can host you if you put a banner in your site.. I can't let you host the torrent tracker in the server though..

For the domain, use co.cc or freedns.afraid.org

Hello to everyone
I am looking for a free reliable host account with legal adult content allowed. I need about 500 Mb - 1Gb of space with 10-15 Gb bandwidth the more, the better, 2-3 MySQL database, 2-3 addon domains and the ability to create subdomains. In exchange i am ready to put a couple of your links on every page created. Thanks

Back