• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need One-Time Post to Host

We can provide you with cPanel hosting when you've made 15 posts..

We dont have strict and regular posting enforcement rules,but it would be nice if you could visit from time to time to help our community..

Visit
www.postershost.info

for more info

LP-Trel said:
I think you're referring to a post X number of times and receive a permanent account for it plan.

Can you confirm that?
Yes, that's it.

RosenCruz said:
We can provide you with cPanel hosting when you've made 15 posts..

We dont have strict and regular posting enforcement rules,but it would be nice if you could visit from time to time to help our community..
I can't see any hosting package. Look like image hosting. Where can I check the spec?

It is not free. It is Post2Host.

Free (gratis) hosting is still free even if you use a Post2Host provider. There is no monetary exchange so the price is $0.00 or free.

Many free offers require you to take a survey or similar to qualify for the giveaway. This is no different. :)

Ok. Let talk about the topic. Did you see One-Time Post2Host somewhere? or anyone did?

Yes, that is why I linked you to this page.

The Linked Post said:
PostersHost Pack 1
Quota 1 GB
Bandwidth 20 GB ! !
Max FTP Accounts 1
Max Email Accounts 3 Max Email Lists 3
Max Databases 3
Max Sub Domains 3
Max Parked Domains 0
Max Addon Domains 1
Frontpage Extensions
CGI Access

You have to make 15 posts at our forum if you want to get this hosting for free....

Reading the rest of the post it seems you need to make monthly posts for their larger plan, but not for this one. Ask them directly to confirm this information. :)

Ok. I know that. But count it out. I can't accept with just 3 email box. If someone else knew the others, please bring it here. Thank.

Ok. I know that. But count it out. I can't accept with just 3 email box. If someone else knew the others, please bring it here. Thank.

Why do you need more then three email accounts?. Generally speaking free hosting is for personal use, if you want to become a email provider like yahoo or gmail your going to either need paid or a VPS bare minimum.

No but seriously, what do you need more then three email accounts for.

We should have only 10 mailbox for complete free account. But for post2host. I don't think so. OK. There is no use to talk about that. But do you know some One-Time Post to Host?

We should have only 10 mailbox for complete free account. But for post2host. I don't think so. OK. There is no use to talk about that. But do you know some One-Time Post to Host?

The one above I guess. Otherwise no, and I doubt very much your going to find one.

I'm sorry but I think you have messed up in my thread. The others who do, might not interesting to read my thread anymore. Too bad.

I'm sorry but I think you have messed up in my thread. The others who do, might not interesting to read my thread anymore. Too bad.

Clearly I messed up your thread. I brought up the subject of why you need so many email accounts - very clearly that ruined your thread. /sarcasm.

Usually with the request that have many pages. The offer doesn't to look into it because they think that OP is receiving help or getting the offer. They will likely to ignore. Hope there are still some.

Usually with the request that have many pages. The offer doesn't to look into it because they think that OP is receiving help or getting the offer. They will likely to ignore. Hope there are still some.

Why don't you contact the host that offered you the package with too few email accounts to ask for more?

Sending a private message might be worth the time.

He has his rule. He are not likely to accept my request for free.
You see, there is no others come in here cos there are too many posts which is not related to the topic. If you are free please add me some reputation.

Back