• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need only a small amount of space and bandwidth, but dependable

Hello there!

I've been hosting my site for almost five years now. It's a decent scale site with a quarter of a million posts and over 1,000 members. But I actually just need to slap a few images and links up to let people know that my site is returning soon.

I will definitely be going back full-fledged soon enough. If you're a host that offers good and reliable service and VPS opportunities, I'd consider you in the very near future when I go paid again.

What I'd need would only be about 50mb's of space and maybe 500mb's - 1gb of bandwidth a month.

I 'prefer' hosts who have been around for a couple of years, but I'm not at all above trying out something new for at least this small thing.

Thanks to any and everyone!

Ok, I think http://www.hostdunamis.com

meet your requirements, Their Free Web Hosting is really free, no hidden fees, no credit card or other deposit required. You can signup for a Free Web Hosting account by completing the several simple steps of our registration process. The best part of all is that a free web hosting account does not expire. You can use it for lifetime if it suits your needs. If you have along-lasting experience with hosting companies you will soon be surprised by the high level of performance our free service sustains. We dare say that to some extend our free web hosting is way better than even some paid web hosting services. Please take a look.

I have only been around 3.5 months, but I have had 99.9% uptime counting scheduled maintenance. (Proof)

This is my standard plan:
DirectAdmin
2.5 GB Monthly Transfer
1 GB Disk space
5 MySQL databases, Domains, Pointer domains, email accounts and sub domains
Signup

SeraphimLabs can do it.

Seraphimlabs Free Plan

1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad

We've been hosting since August of 2009 and are in this for the long haul.

Back