• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need real audio/video,shoutcast enable hosting

bhavesh

I want to start radio station n streaming files.
So i want shoutcast,real media enable hosting.
Any1 give me?

In return i ad ur in radio n put also ad in all pages up n down both. Thanks.

shoutcast or real media streaming? i don't think anyone here is going to give you that for free.... might as well get a couple bucks to throw in and buy one.

i could maybe supply shoutcast

i could supply shoutcast with 100 listeners with 128kpbs BUT! few qustions to answer

what is your website (if u got it )
how many visits u get to your site
Will It Stream 247
And Could U Put Ad On Site

Hello habbotothemax i am trying to find southcast free hosting too please contact me to diogoraminho at hotmail.com.

Thanks.

i could supply shoutcast with 100 listeners with 128kpbs BUT! few qustions to answer

what is your website (if u got it )
how many visits u get to your site
Will It Stream 247
And Could U Put Ad On Site

Man I need one of this shoutcast

My website is: http://djrubio.freehostia.com you can see the description there.
In a week more than 30 unique visitors.
Probably no.
Yes all you want.

For more info, contact me sl.djrubio@gmail.com

i would be happy 2 help ya m8 just email me or pm me thanks

I need a shoutcast server. something small like 20-30 listeners. can someone please email me at schester44 [at] gmail.com ???!?! please

I'll advertise your site on the radio and on the website

Last edited:
just wondering, how can you pay to the authors of the songs you stream while you can't even affort to pay few bucks for shoutcast hosting?:confused4

It is if it's copyrighted material :devious2: as in not all yours or you have 'written' permission to do it.

yes, you can't just take some Britney Spears song and play it over the Internet, you have to have permissions to do so. Doesn't every CD have a text that says that you are not allowed to play or broadcast it publicly?

looking for a free shoutcast server, email me for details

schester44 [at] gmail.com

First your looking for one then you show ignorance in broadcasting over one then you appear to be offering one?!?!? :lol: Best of luck in getting offered on with that track record......:evilb:

Decker is right about the liscencing, so you might have a problem. i suggest you head over to loudcity.net , its a host i found yesterday that seems to offer royalty coverage for their plans, i have no idea how much it would cost.

Actually, i just checked it out, and it really isnt to expensive, you just have to fill in a few variables and they give you a custom quote, very reasonable considering they include royalty fees which by the way they seem to provide in partnership with a company called soundexchange ( dont know if that rings a bell for anyone :) )

you wont get it for free, but if you are trying to go down the legal route, try them out, then come back here and give us an appraisal :p

Last edited:
First your looking for one then you show ignorance in broadcasting over one then you appear to be offering one?!?!? :lol: Best of luck in getting offered on with that track record......:evilb:

I wasnt trying to offer one in the last post I made, it just came out wrong.

If anyone can offer me a shoutcast server that is pretty small, i wont need more then 30 listeners. Its just a little hobby where ill put dj shows on a few times a week so I wont be streaming a ton. Its just a little thing that I want to do while at work when i'm bored so I don't want to put money into it monthly. i'm willing to advertise the hosting site on the station whenever i broadcast.

schester44@gmail.com

Back