• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reliable free stream hosting radio

Dario

Hey guys,
my brother and I launched a new radio site about 4-5 days ago and we practically copied the html code of the radio on the subdomain of the free hosting radio site(listen2myradio). It is based on Teens but anyone can apply. Most of the DJ's are from Montreal. Let's get to the point, shall we.
We had no problems the first day but later on people couldn't connect to our radio, it said ready but never connected. We are now searching for a reliable free stream hosting radio site for us.
We will test all of the repliers' radios and the best one will get rewarded with advertising, etc.

Site : www.thedjsounds.tk

Thank you,
Dario

You will not find this. Reason(s):
- Listen2MyRadio only allows you to stream on their site.
- Bandwidth is high-end, and uncapable by most free hosts. Those who do have high levels of bandwidth do not offer streaming content.
- Many hosts do not trust streaming content without a streaming license.

Sorry that I could not offer. But, for something you can get cheap, I recommend Google, and search for a cheap/low-end shoutcast host.

Back