• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reSeller account in $100/year

WaQas

Hello guyz,

my budget is $100/year

i want to get very very cheap reseller account.. please let me know that how much space & bandwidth i can buy in this price...

please offer me your packages..

== Ideal package ==:fangel:

Thanks in advance...

Hello,

The requirement can only be met with a overseller or a VOPS/dediated server. If you'd consider quality and reliability, we have plans starting as low as $9.99/month with lots of free addons to make us stand out of the crowd.

You can view our plans here - http://uni-hosts.com/index1.php?id=3

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here or through our site.

Thank you for considering our services.

Hello,

The requirement can only be met with a overseller or a VOPS/dediated server. If you'd consider quality and reliability, we have plans starting as low as $9.99/month with lots of free addons to make us stand out of the crowd.

You can view our plans here - http://uni-hosts.com/index1.php?id=3

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here or through our site.

Thank you for considering our services.
your prices are too much high.....

For $100/yr we can offer a 4Gb/40Gb package with our standard reseller features for our 5GB/50GB package. This comes with WHM/cPanel & Fantastico as standard.

Do not take it.

Unlimited bandwidth does not exist, and such offers are not allowed here.
hence why you received it as a PM and not publicly posted here.

could you pm me who offered you this?

Do not take it.

Unlimited bandwidth does not exist, and such offers are not allowed here.
hence why you received it as a PM and not publicly posted here.

could you pm me who offered you this?
sorry sir, i can't tell you ... some one trust on me.. and why i break their trust to tell you the name?

sorry sir, i can't tell you ... some one trust on me.. and why i break their trust to tell you the name?

I think you should pm the details to Wojtek, as a moderator he has pointed out that the user is breaking the rules about 'unlimited' offers.

I wouldn't consider someone trying to screw you worthy of any trust :p
Don't take that offer and keep looking.

You had some very reasonable offers from krak and decker above.

100$ per year (~8$ per month) won't get you 500gb of bandwidth that's for sure.
That's half a dedicated server's bandwidth and they cost 100$+ per month.

So someone is sneaky enough to get you to to keep their identity secret, yet consider themselves a host you should trust?

Seems like you should take his offer as you and he have no scruples.

I think you should pm the details to Wojtek, as a moderator he has pointed out that the user is breaking the rules about 'unlimited' offers.

sorry sir, i can't do that

I wouldn't consider someone trying to screw you worthy of any trust :p
Don't take that offer and keep looking.

You had some very reasonable offers from krak and decker above.

100$ per year (~8$ per month) won't get you 500gb of bandwidth that's for sure.
That's half a dedicated server's bandwidth and they cost 100$+ per month.

yes i can understand it, but i also know that some companies offer un-metered connection... i know bcoz my old admin using that connection and i was very happy with him .. i spent 2 year with unlimited bandwidth..
i consumed daily 500-600GB bandwidth.... but with some reason he quit from hosting business ...

So someone is sneaky enough to get you to to keep their identity secret, yet consider themselves a host you should trust?

Seems like you should take his offer as you and he have no scruples.

well dear Admin, i already told the MOD that i can't tell you his name ... and after some time .. that person also told me that save my reputation .. and i promise to him that i'll tell your name ...
so you can do anything with me but i'll never ever break my promise... i have much much much respect for my promises...

we are strange peoples, we accept to die for promises :)....

nothing more to say

sorry sir, i can't do that

i spent 2 year with unlimited bandwidth..
i consumed daily 500-600GB bandwidth.... but with some reason he quit from hosting business ...

500 to 600gb bandwidth daily? No host in the world or this forum could afford to carry you for $100 a year if you were consuming that much bandwidth. That would be over 15TB of bandwidth per month. Perhaps this is why your host quit from hosting business. He's probably still trying to pay for all that bandwidth you used.

yes i can understand it, but i also know that some companies offer un-metered connection... i know bcoz my old admin using that connection and i was very happy with him .. i spent 2 year with unlimited bandwidth..
Can I say bull----?

To consume 500gb per day, you would have to constantly use 50mbps of the server's connection.
A server with "unlimited" bandwidth is hooked up using a 100mbps uplink (which if used to the max allows 33TB/month) and costs 2000+$ per month.

So if you used 50mbps out of 100mbps, you were costing that admin 1000$/mo. So I doubt he was letting you go at 8$/mo :lol: Unless he was on mushrooms 24/7 and didn't realise what was happening.

So yea, in other words, take that pakage you got by pm, as you won't find anything better here. We don't allow unlimited bandwidth offers because well, unlimited does not exist.

Last edited:
500 to 600gb bandwidth daily? No host in the world or this forum could afford to carry you for $100 a year if you were consuming that much bandwidth. That would be over 15TB of bandwidth per month. Perhaps this is why your host quit from hosting business. He's probably still trying to pay for all that bandwidth you used.

hahah :D .. if he can bear me 2year then he can face any problem at all :)
well he quit some personal family matter .. can't tell here.... sorry

Can I say bull----?

To consume 500gb per day, you would have to constantly use 50mbps of the server's connection.
A server with "unlimited" bandwidth is hooked up using a 100mbps uplink (which if used to the max allows 33TB/month) and costs 2000+$ per month.

So if you used 50mbps out of 100mbps, you were costing that admin 1000$/mo. So I doubt he was letting you go at 8$/mo :lol: Unless he was on mushrooms 24/7 and didn't realise what was happening.

So yea, in other words, take that pakage you got by pm, as you won't find anything better here. We don't allow unlimited bandwidth offers because well, unlimited does not exist.

no .. i did not pay 8/month :D .. i pay their .. $90/month ... but only 1 problem i have with him .. i get 98.5% uptime .. but who care it if i get lot of :D ...

you don't believe .. some one attacking our server and that day server consume 5-6TB b.w in 2 or4 days... those days really suck our server uptime ...

you don't believe .. some one attacking our server and that day server consume 5-6TB b.w in 2 or4 days... those days really suck our server uptime ...
100mbps x 24 hours (1 day ) = 1.1TB
100mbps x 48 hours (2 days) = 2.2TB
100mbps x 72 hours (3 days) = 3.3TB
100mbps x 96 hours (4 days) = 4.4TB

So during a 4-day period, the maximum amount of traffic that can pass through a 100mbps connection is 4.4TB. Not 6TB in 2 days.

But whatever, not sure what we're arguing here anymore.
Point is unlimited bandwidth does not exist, so such offers are not allowed here.

So either get real and chose a reliable trustworthy host.
Or go with your anonymous friend who's selling you lies.

I'd pick a reliable trustworthy host.

You would think the anonymous host would at least add something to the argument and at the very least try to protect the integrity of his business.

Man this has spiraled downhill please someone just give him hosting I have already sent a pm waiting for your reply.

Back