• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller for 10 Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, be warned this guy is placing phishing sites, he is banned from a lot of free hosters!

I don't want to talk about the past. And don't ask me to go to free hosting. Because I have bad experience with some of those free web hostee. I need a mature web hosting service. So I will pay for this time. Not ask for free hosting from bariteau again.

You can get a reseller for 10$ for 1 month, and sell webhosting for the rest of the paid month you have on the reseller you purchased and get profit off it to continue to pay for the reseller.

I don't want to talk about the past. And don't ask me to go to free hosting. Because I have bad experience with some of those free web hostee. I need a mature web hosting service. So I will pay for this time. Not ask for free hosting from bariteau again.

"Mature" hosts won't even bother hosting you for $10 a year, especially for reseller. So what you said is pointless.

I also don't consider it the past if its within the year.

Sound like it's never happen. Well, This is not advertisement. SparkGate used to offer that for me. Just in that time, I was considering for the trustworthy.

To socheaphost. How much you will offer me?

Sound like it's never happen. Well, This is not advertisement. SparkGate used to offer that for me. Just in that time, I was considering for the trustworthy.

To socheaphost. How much you will offer me?

Socheaphost is in no way, shape or form a mature host. Why are you even asking him if you only want a mature host?.

I need to consider both trustworthiness and the best buy. If they are cheap and likely to live long I will choose them.

thanks for downgrading me there darksoul. But your right we have not been around for a long time. I don't think that matters though, also k_oudom i will no be offering you a custom plan as my friend sander has already advised me of problems he had with you.

Hey theraptor. Don't try to pollute the environment. I ask to close because I already bought hosting from someone. And I don't want everyone here to waste their time. Got it! Be a gentle man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back