• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller Hosting account

DH Mart

I want to give free hosting service. So I need free reseller hosting account with following requirements.

Cpanel WHM, 10-15 GB Disk Space, 50-100 GB Bandwidth, Unlimited feature, Uptime 99.99?% and Overselling enabled.

Don't offer post2host reseller account.

Who will give me a account I will submit their site in 50 web directories. I give a link back from my site.

Last edited:
Whoa....you want a free cPanel/WHM reseller? With overselling, too? I don't see how anyone can offer you that.

50 web directories?

Your offer is so rich. It's nearly impossible to get this, unless there's someone desperate that would give his money away.

So no P2H? You must be kidding.

Update: If any one give me a account I will place their google adsense link ads on my site. Also I will submit their site on 100 web directories.

Please any one give me an account

Just curious, but is submitting a host in a directory really a big perk? I mean how many people come here looking for free hosting and the host can just send them a line. I just did a yahoo search and FWS was on the first page.

Dreams,
no offense, but it is almost impossible u can get this much without paying.

adding an adsense ads in just ur page will not give any benefit to the hoster as the ads only appear in your website, not websites hosted under the reseller account.

while submitting to web directory, anyone can do that them self.
writing reviews? if the same review is posted everywhere all of a sudden with the exact same article, the hoster's reputation be tarnish right away as ppl will thought they are the one who are spamming reviews around the internet.

to be honest, it is best if u go to the paid section and request for a cheap price reseller account

Hi Guys,

Im looking for a good windows reseller hosting. Anyone to recommend?

Im looking at webintellects and aspnix

Anyone used them before? Which is better? Or are there any others that are good? Similar to Hostgator?

Thanks

I am a post to host, I know you dont want that, but you aren't getting any offers do you?

50 posts p/m
5 gigs space and 20 gigs of bandwidth.

100 posts p/m
10 gigs and 40 gigs of bandwidth

150 posts p/m
20 gig and 80 gigs bandwidth

www.webhostingforumz.com

Last edited:
he wants to give away free hosting, this is the same gentleman who wanted a 7 day trial also i believe.

Back