• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need server that runs ASP .NET script

thedarkknight

Hi,
I am looking for a server that runs ASP .NET files. This is for a college project for my friend and is not a commercial or money making venture. My requirements are very modest. I need only 30 - 50 MB space and around 250 MB bandwidth. Also i will be using this account for 6 months only. I would really appreciate it if anyone can give this for no ads {since it will look good when it is submitted for project review in college} but i can understand if you insist on ads.

I can run yours ads if you insist, however i can assure you that you won't profit from running ads here since only 10 - 20 people may view this per month{and most of them will be old college professors grading the project}

Thank you for reading :)

who need asp.net host? look

this is free asp.net 2.0 host and subdomain

this is host not my, that free php host go http://freewebhost.puzt.com

link: www.freewebhost.puzt.com

www.VWDHosting.net lets you try out Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition and ASP.NET 2.0 by uploading your web sites to a live web server (this type of service is called ‘web hosting’). The VWDHosting,net web hosting service provides a free, no obligation, 30-day account which lets you:

Connect to a live web server from Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition;
Upload ASP.NET 2.0 Starter Kits such as the Personal Web Site Starter Kit;
Upload your custom ASP.NET 2.0 applications (including web page content files and SQL Server Express databases);
See your applications live on the web!

Click here to register for an account.

Technical Details: VWDHosting.net accounts include the following:

50 MB disk space;
30 MB database space.

NOTE: If you are looking for a web hosting account with no time limit, and greater amounts of disk and database space please visit www.asp.net/hosters/v2 for great offers from Microsoft hosting part ners.

Free asp.net host go www.VWDHosting.net

At GoDevs.com with each Domain Name you can get Web Hosting for free and more FREE extras!

Free Hosting Details:
5 GB Space;
250 GB Transfer;
500 Email Accounts;
10 MySQL Databases;
50 Email Forwards; Forums, Blogging, Photo Galleries;

ASP.NET 1.1 or ASP.NET 2.0, MS Access, 200 MB MS SQL 2000 available for Free with Free Windows Web Hosting

For more details, visit GoDevs.com

there is no free hosting details in your website.. :confused4

Back