• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Several Small Resellers

MiTemplates

I want to make a completely free Web Hosting solution. Canny Hosting has already helped me out with a Direct Admin Reseller. (Thanks Guys!) But I want to make this a big thing, a place where people can come get free hosting. In return you will receive your name listed on our sponsor's page. You will also have your name placed at the bottom of the product description with a link back. The more space and bandwidth you can provide, the better! However, the amount you offer is up to you. We will monitor hosting, and have our website setup with CloudFlare to protect against bots from signing up, we use captcha's also. We will monitor accounts to ensure they do not have multiple hosting spaces from the same company.

Let me know if you are interested!
risto3@me.com

If you want to go "big" why don't you buy a couple of dedicated servers and start from there?

Well CS Squad, not exactly. Yes I know you have probably seen things like this in the past. But I have a better plan. I want to literally redirect the customers to you. They are very limited on what amount of resources they receive, and they have limited features within the control panel itself. The main goal is to provide very little space, bandwidth, and features so customers can get a "taste" of your service prior to ordering. You will receive a listing in our partners area and a linkback to your site in the product description.

Well CS Squad, not exactly. Yes I know you have probably seen things like this in the past. But I have a better plan. I want to literally redirect the customers to you. They are very limited on what amount of resources they receive, and they have limited features within the control panel itself. The main goal is to provide very little space, bandwidth, and features so customers can get a "taste" of your service prior to ordering. You will receive a listing in our partners area and a linkback to your site in the product description.

So why wouldn't we just open a free host ourselves, and get 100% of the referrals, instead of spreading them around between many people. Also, most free clients (almost all) do not convert to paid accounts. They have no intention of paying for hosting. That's why they go with free hosting to begin with.

I have had a free vps (post2host) with about 20 free servers and none of them bought a VPS from me, they neither made any donations.
Its just a waste of recources.

well yeah you cant be "big" host without paying up for the resellers/vps/servers ....

we all know what 90% of free clients do on free hosting ... and the loop hole is just pointed out by WSWD
So why wouldn't we just open a free host ourselves, and get 100% of the referrals, instead of spreading them around between many people.

I would say, only less than 0.5% of the free clients will think of upgrade to paid hosting.
Majority of them, they either just use the free hosting account, like they "paid" for it and demand services like a paid hosting, or they just going to hop to another host, when they found that the current host no longer satisfy their needs.

Back