• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Testers = 5 FREE ACCOUNTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTemplates

I am currently in need of a few testers for my hosting site that I am working on, and I will be registering as a business once I decide to start taking orders. Right now I am only requesting some testers, to help me catch any bugs, let me know if their performance and uptime is good, that sort of thing.

Obviously this is a free account, so I have no real guarantees.

Order here:
http://ryancpu.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Use this promo code:
5FDGVWDUZ4

I would like to join your team but would you please specify me the more details, so that I can joing your team. It is so because I am having some issues.

Thanks

It looks like you just removed the whole contents of billing.ryancpu.com and moved everything to ryancpu.com

Yeah, I did, I meant to put a redirect and simply forgot, sorry about that.

Rebecca, please use the contact form on the site or the live chat and I will get back to you quickly.

Sorry, I changed it, and I can't edit my post for some reason. Right now it's full, however I would be willing to open up an extra space.

I will PM you a promo code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back