• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Very Very Reliable Hosting for a New Wordpress Blog!!

ragavbpl

Hello All,

I don't need a hell lot of space and b/w such as unlimited or so. I understand providing free hosting is a iron bending work for company holders.

And so I only need just right amount of space to host a new wordpress blog.

Please post only if you have been into business for over 1 year now :) With proof such as your testimonials.

My requirement:-
Space :- 500MB to 1GB
B/w :- 1GB to 10GB
Control Panel:- cPanel/Directadmin
Script AutoInstaller:- Fantastico/Softaculous/Installtron
PHP
cURL
Mysql
and all other features(5 atleast)

Please post your offers, and if possible please do not post P2H or Ad offers.
As I do not get time to post on forums and I can not also show ads on my wordpress.

Thank you for being understanding :D

If you are still looking for offers, follow my signature and become one of our nice free web hosting system - perfectz.info

I could accomodate you, but I couldn't provide 500mb. A wordpress blog only takes 13mb freshly installed though, a very large blog with thousands of articles will take under 100mb.

We do offer very advanced plans, and we normally offer 20mb free but I could up it too 100mb. Check out the feature list - http://sixserve.com/fully-featured

I could accomodate you, but I couldn't provide 500mb. A wordpress blog only takes 13mb freshly installed though, a very large blog with thousands of articles will take under 100mb.

We do offer very advanced plans, and we normally offer 20mb free but I could up it too 100mb. Check out the feature list - http://sixserve.com/fully-featured

This thread was created in may, I am sure they would have a host by now.

some website hosting deals that sound expensive may actually be cheaper in the long run because they have all the features and add-ons that you may want for your website.
Always check out these packages.

Back