• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need vps for 10$ monthly !

MatriXicã

hello there
i need an Virtual Private Server or dedicated server for my website ( www.hituri.net ) > 1000 uniq visitors daily ( and my website has ~ 1 month ) and still growing..
i need the vps because i want to upload my files (.mp3 /.avi/.rar ) i must say that i have license and i guarentee that u wont have any problems with the laws.

i do need 50 gb space
and as much as you can bandwith ( if u could provide unlimitead would be great ) but i want > 10 tb monthly

i would preffer an hoster from Europe ( but if is from USA and have good speed i will choose that )

i will give away 10$ monthly + 1 banner on my website ( with your website )
that means > 120$ yearly + more customers

waiting for your deals

Last edited:
MatriXicã,

1) Unlimited bandwidth does not exist, not even with dedicated servers.
2) 50GB disk space is about half of a FULL dedicated server (Costing $100/month!), you wont get anything over 5GB for $10.
3) 10TB bandwidth? What the? That's like 1/3 of a 100mbps connection costing over $2,000/month!

I'm not sure if you have come from shared hosting, where you are getting 1TB+ bandwidth for $7.99, but that’s not the way the hosting industry works, if that is the case, you where hosted with an over seller.

The max your going to get with $10 would be from RapidVPS (http://rapidvps.com/)

Storage: 5 GB
IP Addresses: 2
Premium Bandwidth: 100 GB/mo
$9.95/month

i buyed from netfirms ( with coupon ) 2 free domains , 250 gb space and 3000gb bandwith for only 10$ / YEAR ! but they sucks the speed with wich i download from them is < 50 kbps so this why i need an good one..

Stay with them! Here, for $10/year you'll never get more than 500mb space and 5gig BW, if that. Netfirms oversell. Omg, their speed is slow, I wonder why?

MatriXicã,

I have no idea how you got that, but it's overselling, $10 would not cover the cost of the bandwidth for one day, let alone one month.

You wont find any offers anywhere near your request, but as I said;

Why not use RapidVPS?

Then sorry to say it, but if you want 50GB, your looking at a minimum of $50/month, and if you want 1TB bandwidth, your going to be looking at another $30ish ontop of that $50, and if you want 9TB more, your going to need to add around $600/month ontop of that.

Well, shared hosting has really confused new users.

What NetFirms and DreamHost do is they give more than what they really have.

For example, they have 250GB space and 2TB bandwidth per server.

What they do is they offer alot of space and bandwidth.
Why? Because new users don't know anything and always go for big numbers.
What they are hoping is you use very very little.
Use more than what they "hope" you use and they will suspend you.

That means you'll never be able to use the amount of space and bandwidth.
They will kick you before you do that.

What you want now will cost around $600+++ per month.

Actually, they don't kick you if you use too much, but the speed gets to be so slow that you eventually get fed up w/ it like matrixa has become here, and you stop using them. It's a pretty clever system they have.

Back