• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Webspace for private german blog (cool location pls)

Bryon_in

Hello,

i need for my german private blog (www.bryon.in) webspace.

webspace: 100mb to 1GB
traffic: 50 - unlimited
mysql, php

location: north america (canada, mexico, honduras, panama, kuba etc.), south america (brazil, argentia what ever), europe (not germany, austria or russia) and asia (malaysia, singapore,china whatever...)

why? i like that, hostet on "special countrys" :biggrin2:

please help

Hi!

Check our (newly, upgraded) Lifetime Free Web Hosting plan:

-cPanel with Softaculous
-2 GB disk space
-1 TB data transfer (yes... it's 1TB)
-1 FTP account
-1 MySQL database
-PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Python, CGI
-MySQL, PostgreSQL, FFmpeg, FFmpeg-PHP
-Mplayer + Mencoder + Yamdi + Yasm
-Flv2tool, Libogg + Libvorbis
-LAME MP3 Encoder
-Get any .is.tl, .je.tl, .be.tl domain OR use our subdomain OR your own domain
-With Forced Ads

To get start and more info: http://www.hoxt.me

For security reasons (because spammers) we don't offer email / webmail in the free hosting plan, if you need that, you must upgrade to premium (It's cheap).

We have a 1Gbps SwitchPort... you website should be very fast! (Dedicated server: Intel Bi Xeon Quad 8x 2.00+ GHz and 16GB RAM)

We also have weekly backups.

What is FFmpeg?
FFMPEG Hosting is a collection of free softwares that can record, convert and stream digital audio and video.

We have many tools packaged with our FFMpeg hosting which can convert and encode videos and audio files allowing you to start your own video sharing website!

Now you can setup your successfully and profitable video site like Youtube, Metacafe, etc... FOR FREE! (at least the web hosting will be! )
We have Softaculous instead Fantastico.

What is Softaculous:
Softaculous is a great Auto Installer having 144 great scripts and we are still adding more. These scripts cover most of the uses a customer could ever have. We have covered a wide array of Categories so that everyone could find the required script one would need to power their Web Site. The best part is we keep on adding new scripts which we know will satisfy the needs of a User.
If you have any problem with any php installation, just contact us.

Ok, Ok... It's all for now. Check it here: http://www.hoxt.me
Best regards,
Hoxt.me

Back