• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Wildcard DNS

azoundria

Which hosts can enable a wildcard DNS for me?

I will just be using the subdomains to either (a) redirect to another page or (b) display a small HTML page.

I may also require some assistance getting these things set up, but if you can't offer that it's perfectly fine.

On top of this:
-5 MySQL databases
-cPanel
-99.5% or higher
-Affordable (budget will increase once the site is back online)
-1GB+ Storage
-10GB+ Bandwidth
-Empowered and knowledgeable support
-Cron jobs
-PHP 5

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to help me.

So you need all subdomains on your domain to go to one page?

E.G hi.ismyws.com
hi2.ismyws.com
random.ismyws.com

All to go to one page?

Hello azoundria

I can offer you
3GB Space
30GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Features
$1.99 / Monthly
Order Here

Click the wildcard DNS checkbox upon signup :)

If you are still looking, DigitalWorldHost can offer you our shared plan with our new pre-order pricing.

Shared Hosting Plans:
Tier 1 - BW: 10 GB; HD: 2.5 GB for only $1.00/month
Tier 2 - BW: 20 GB; HD: 5 GB for only $1.60/month
***setup fee waived***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features to match your needs
Wildcard DNS enabled

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years;
2) have kept a 99.7% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html

Please note that if you are interested please contact us via email at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. Because we are currently revamping our billing and support system we are unable to provide you with an order link and everything will have to be done manually by a member of our staff. Once our new billing system is setup you will be added to the database. We apologize for this.

Just to confirm, DigitalWorldHost is available for $1/mo?

Why on the site is the cost $3.45/mo?

Where can I go to sign up for the rate offered in your post?

Hello,

For more information regarding our new pricing scheme please read this thread --> http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2206092

But in short, we are in the process of revamping and doing a grand re-opening and the prices I have quoted you are our new pricing scheme which are only offered to FWS and 2 other forum communities.

As stated in the post, if you are interested please contact me directly and I will get you setup. =)

Best regards,

Tang

If it's alright, I'll keep you in mind as a backup service should CorexHosting not meet my needs. Thanks for taking the time to provide me this great offer.

Dear azoundria,

In case you are still looking for an alternative offer, I can offer you the following web hosting package:

RadixONE
3000MB Disk Space
30GB Monthly Transfer
$3.00/month

This package includes unlimited MySQL databases, cPanel 11, PHP5, cron jobs, etc. We will setup the wildcard DNS for you for free.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. You might also want to check out the coupon codes listed on our homepage.

www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Back