• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Needing some help

Richoex

Hello all, This might not be in the right place but here goes

How do you make a large image into a thumbnail so you can place on a website? So like on the thumbnail and it opens the real size onto the screen or in another window.

Cheers
Richo

Super Wolves: i downloaded the software you suggested but if i am ti save the thumbnail it has a gray background on it which i don't want.

LSComputers: No a gallery is not what i need for the job,

Any help would be appreciated.

When you upload to imageshack.us, it also makes a thumbnail for you to use of sites or forums.
If you don't want that, you can just use a resize feature that most scripts these days have. Just from top of my head, Adobe - Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, Microsoft Office apps (specially Microsoft Office Picture Manager).

But as Josh here mentioned, using a gallery script or some sort of image manipulation script would be better, since thats what they're designed for and pretty much would automate the process for you.

Back