• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ok

Originally posted by wihmhts
Oh sorry Giancarlo, you must be the moderator of this forum right? Why else would you be hangin out on a free web space forum? Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers ! Please don't ban me from this forum for sticking up for for the free web space offer here on this free web space forum. :p

If you look at the top of http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2 you will see the moderators of this forum listed.

(Moderated by: ashben, Chicken, Mandrake, Peo, rockergrrl, Todd)

If you are a member, why not check if it is in the control panel??? Or email them direct. He/she hasn't been here for a few days so it makes more sense to me than posting questions here :confused2

Originally posted by wihmhts
What do you mean "illegaly"? Can someone please explain what this host could be doing wrong? Is he spaming his offer? Do you have to have a liscense to operate a hosting site? Can I get into trouble for having a site on it? :confused2

THe fool is using illegal software... he has never shown confirmination when I asked for it, so I come to my conclusions.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

THe fool is using illegal software... he has never shown confirmination when I asked for it, so I come to my conclusions.

Why does he need to show proof to you?

Hostultra is still up???! The license for the software is paid for...

I am gonna be redoing the whole site as I said before because home free just doesn't offer the features he is looking for. I just have not gotten time yet to get it done. Will you please drop it about the homefree script. We have a license so please...Drop it

Jon

Originally posted by HostingExtreme

Why does he need to show proof to you?

Hostultra is still up???! The license for the software is paid for...

I am gonna be redoing the whole site as I said before because home free just doesn't offer the features he is looking for. I just have not gotten time yet to get it done. Will you please drop it about the homefree script. We have a license so please...Drop it

Jon

I would like to see evidence or I will contact the makers of the software myself.

Originally posted by HostingExtreme

Go For It :eek:

I don't think its worth my time to show the license just to make you happy...

Jon

I think you are lieing and once I find out you are I will report you.

Giancarlo get a life
I dont have to prove anything to you
who the hell do you think you are the ----ing net police???
What have i done to you to deserve this kind of treatment?

wihmhts feel free to signup there is nothing illegal going on here and enjoy the free hosting :D

Originally posted by HostUltra
Giancarlo get a life
I dont have to prove anything to you
who the hell do you think you are the ----ing net police???
What have i done to you to deserve this kind of treatment?

wihmhts feel free to signup there is nothing illegal going on here and enjoy the free hosting :D

I have a lot against people who use illegal software.

Well please do not accuse me of doing something without proof

Then please do things professionally and not get a piece of software from a well-known warez site.

Did you actually read all the pages in this topic?
I dont think so because if you did you would see that someone has already reported it to solution scripts last week and the matter has been resolved
I have also already explained why the admin.cgi said xcgi

Did you actually read all the pages in this topic?
I dont think so because if you did you would see that someone has already reported it to solution scripts last week and the matter has been resolved
I have also already explained why the admin.cgi said xcgi

Then what is the big deal, post the evidence for everyone to see...

I told you i dont have to prove anything to you

While were on the subject of reporting
I have reported you to the forum moderators
I believe what you are doing to me/my host is violating the forum rules listed here
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=2

2. Personal attacks are not allowed. This includes harassments, flames, trolling and other forms of annoying behaviour.

You are annoying, harassing, and possibly flaming my host

I ask that you please stop this type of discussion
I have paid alot to get this host up and running and i will not let someone like you ruin it

I told you i dont have to prove anything to you

While were on the subject of reporting
I have reported you to the forum moderators
I believe what you are doing to me/my host is violating the forum rules listed here
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=2

You are annoying, harassing, and possibly flaming my host

I ask that you please stop this type of discussion
I have paid alot to get this host up and running and i will not let someone like you ruin it

I was not flaming you and have contacted the mods for consistent spamming by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back