• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEW: Free Webhost with Unlimited Space & Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i ask why do you need to upload DOS and Windows since no one will use it?

Hi, this is my first post here. I just wanted to point out that I work on computers for people who dont have the money to take them to shops. Like family members, friends, and their friends. And I use DOS disk sometimes to pinpoint some problems. And sometimes only a dos boot disk is the cure.

Anyways, my disks are getting old and worn and was wondering if anyone knows where I can download the 3-disk working DOS 6.22 program so i can re-copy over my old set?

Originally posted by HostUltra
It was unlimited when this topic was created
i have since changed it to 2GB bandwidth and 75mb space

Well, you lost me unless I get really desperate - sorry. I can put up with the space limits, but I feel it's too annoying to have to monitor transfer usage and (maybe) force people not to view my site. I might as well stick to T35, at least until aspwebserver opens.

Regardless, I have just signed up for the free hosting, I think its cool for him to do that. I clicked the submit info button, but saw a mistake and hit the back button then corrected my mistake, then when i hit submit info button, it said "sorry already registered with that email" ?? Help?

well what is your account name and what do you want me to change

if you made a mistake in the account name or email address tell me an ill delete it and then you can make your account again

if you made a mistake in anything else then log into your account and edit your information instead of signing up for another account

Well i have decided to add a whole load of new features to my free hosting package including ftp/cgi/php/mysql have a look :D

New features will be added in the next week hopefully

Well the server has a 40gb hard disc
but if i need more space ill get more servers :)

I offer unlimited space & bandwidth for websites
files (zips etc...) will have some sort of limits placed on them

All the bandwidth I need is about 2 gigs, maybe 3. And I did not try to sign up twice. What happend was when i hit the submit button, while it was going to next page, i hit the back button. I hit the back button because I didnt want the banner option, i wanted the popup option. Then I changed it to popup and hit the button the second time causing the problem.

well you see you did signup twice
you cant use your back button when filling out a form

the first time you clicked the submit button you made one account
then when you went back to change to popup you were about to make another account

my server only allows one account

Thats just it, I didn't get email with password or user ID. I panicked when the error occured and closed the browser out.

grr I read through 7 pages of this crap trhead to find out you are makign 75 meg space and 2gb bandwidth and 500kb fileszie. You said you were going to talk to homefree to be able to change file size limits for individual accts. You really shouldn't post a thread as "unlimed space and bandwidth" and then change it without changing the thread title. Its misleading.

TJ

Originally posted by TJGuitar85
grr I read through 7 pages of this crap trhead to find out you are makign 75 meg space and 2gb bandwidth and 500kb fileszie. You said you were going to talk to homefree to be able to change file size limits for individual accts. You really shouldn't post a thread as "unlimed space and bandwidth" and then change it without changing the thread title. Its misleading.

TJ

Its going back to unlimited both monday...I am reconfiguring the whole host and rescripting it...

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back