• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started my own hosting service this is what i offer

PHP 4.1.1
Access 2000
IIS v5.1
*NO ADS
Ftp
50 Megs
perl 5
ASP
ASPEmail

Server Specs.
Athlon TB 1.4GHZ
512mb memory
windows xp pro
100 gb HD

Im giving out 10 accounts to start with and if the server can handle it ill add more

*I reserve the right to add ADS when I feel like it

Post in the request forum on my board http://dalair.i989.net/forum like this

Username
Password

and I will email or PM u every thing u need to use ur account

One more note , i do not allow flat-file forums , ikonboard flat-file , ubb , and YaBB

**Im accepting new accounts !! 5 accounts are open with the new details

Last edited:
one more thing , the first 3 peps to sign up get a free copy of either Photoshop 6 or Flash 5 . I have unlimited lincenses on these , so u can have a copy of a great graphics programs

Me Is First to signup

i sent you a PM i am FIRST to sign up i think.. how do i get my free copy of Photo Shop 6 :)

Well if he's 1st, then Im second! ya, how do I get Flash 5? do i have to download it or something?

4 accounts gone :) imeads , Sikes , and DCI , u were the first 3 !

U get the free software , i will give u the info after all the accounts are setup

done , all the accounts i got are setup

6 out of 10 accounts gone :)

as i promised i will send the first 3 accounts their software as soon
as i can .
Watch ur email :D

I would like Photoshop 6 if you dont mind i already got Flash 5 and thanks for the service dude sounds pretty cool only accepting 10 peeps....

guys, you have to add the name of the file to the url address, so e.g. ´: dalair.i989.net/username/index.html or dalair.i989.net/username/index.php

mysql server is localhost, no password, user is standard: "root"

mysql is working like a charm, just tried with a small php guesbook which uses mysql. thanx, gunsinbattle!

i dont seem to understan mysql how would i go about getting a message board on there do i use FTP still ??? could just explain a little bit to me?? I got PHPBB2 and vbulletin lite i wanted run PHPBB2.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back