• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Zealand has a new Prime Minister

Cam.

Pro
NLC
Just thought I would post this, but as I'm probably the only NZ'er on here, I doubt anybody cares :lol:

NZ Elections just closed with the following result:
Labour: 34%
National: 46%
Green Party: 6%
ACT Party: 4%

The rest of the parties either got nothing, or 1-3%

More info here ;)

Wow, people really don't like Helen Clarke! 34-to-46 percent??? that's a HUGE difference!

Not many people care about New Zealand to be honest :evilb:

But, is it me or do Green Parties always fail?

I was in New Zealand earlier this week and, no offense NetXHosting, but I hope I will never again see it. Christchurch to be exact.

Wow, people really don't like Helen Clarke! 34-to-46 percent??? that's a HUGE difference!

Yep. She has been there for 9 years so that can be expected.

Not many people care about New Zealand to be honest :evilb:

But, is it me or do Green Parties always fail?

Well not many people care about you :cool2::lol:

Yeah, in general Green Parties do fail

I was in New Zealand earlier this week and, no offense NetXHosting, but I hope I will never again see it. Christchurch to be exact.

LOL well next time you come to NZ, please don't visit the "hole" of the country. Come to Auckland, Christchurch is just crap :p

Yep. She has been there for 9 years so that can be expected.

Well not many people care about you :cool2::lol:

Yeah, in general Green Parties do fail

LOL well next time you come to NZ, please don't visit the "hole" of the country. Come to Auckland, Christchurch is just crap :p

Our initial plan was to visit Auckland but we decided on Christchurch at the last minute. It is crap. At least 2 sex shops on each blobk, the prices of things are unreal. I thought I was back in Ireland with the price of a bottle of cold drink or a box of cereal. lol and I just didn't feel I was welcome there?

I know you all do :love: :angel:

:evilb: Or do we?:evilb:

Our initial plan was to visit Auckland but we decided on Christchurch at the last minute. It is crap. At least 2 sex shops on each blobk, the prices of things are unreal. I thought I was back in Ireland with the price of a bottle of cold drink or a box of cereal. lol and I just didn't feel I was welcome there?

Haha yeah. The prices in NZ are pretty much all the same, extremely high. Come down to Auckland and you'll feel to welcome. If you pretend/look like a tourist, everyone is friendly too you. It gets kinda annoying :p

Back