• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Newbies -- check here first BEFORE you post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by michael p bennett just wanted to put this post back on the main page hate ppl repeatedly asking for the same stuff
Give up! They don't read! They can ask about the same host that was 2 threads down :( I think there were three "geocities no longer have ftp" threads on the first page when that was happening. :devious2:

Although a noble effort on everyone's part, if you seriously think for one second visitors are going to read that gibberish, you have no, nada, nyet clue about human nature. Did you read the rules when you first came in to this or any forum? Of course not.

I think you're spinning your wheels...but that's just me. Take a happy pill and chill.ROTFLMAO

PS-I know someone will post "Oh yes, zoobie. I read the rules." because I know human nature (and they're lying). ;)

PSS-I know someone will post "Oh no, zoobie. I am not lying, either." There's bound to be 3 or 4...out of tens of thousands...who actually did read the rules. They're dead now. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by zoobie
Did you read the rules when you first came in to this or any forum? Of course not.

There's bound to be 3 or 4...out of tens of thousands...who actually did read the rules. They're dead now. :)
I am not dead and I DID READ THE RULES and I often refer others to them. I also encourage people to read the rules of a host that they wish to try, and ad company, whatever! Because if you break those rules you are in trouble!

There is a reason that people have rules, so they SHOULD be read and adhered to. Don't come complaining if a host deleted your account because you didn't do the right thing. And don't rubbish the administrators of FWS if you were banned because you didn't read the rules :devious2:

Just my 10 cents worth :classic2:

Originally posted by Jan

I am not dead and I DID READ THE RULES and I often refer others to them. I also encourage people to read the rules of a host that they wish to try, and ad company, whatever! Because if you break those rules you are in trouble!

There is a reason that people have rules, so they SHOULD be read and adhered to. Don't come complaining if a host deleted your account because you didn't do the right thing. And don't rubbish the administrators of FWS if you were banned because you didn't read the rules :devious2:

Just my 10 cents worth :classic2:
I agree. The admins and mods do a good job and are more than fair. You have to remember this is a free site as well. Some sites charge to see their forums.

Originally posted by LeX
The word warez came from the word softwarez (softwares).

Actually, it was "softwares" then "softwarez" then simply "warez". It is pronounced "wearz" or "wherez". Just like filez = files.

nice guide, BTW i read all the rules before i signup everywhere. Cause i dont want to get in trouble. My brother got my IP range blocked all over the place. Just cause he was posting all kinds of stuff that were in the rules that you could nopt post. Now i live in the us and now i can use the services i used to use.

Originally posted by Webdude
Actually, it was "softwares" then "softwarez" then simply "warez". It is pronounced "wearz" or "wherez". Just like filez = files.
Exactly, so if you explained the evolvement of the word backwards, my explaination would be perfectly reasonable. ;)

This thread should be "unstuck" and moved to General. This forum doesn't go easy on newbies as it is. Do they really need to read a whole thread about how dumb they are too?

New members are cool. Help them or at least leave them alone instead of ridiculing them. :cry2:

I posted this way back when newbies were like requesting repeated stuff nonstop for countless times in the same hour. I just wanted to reduce as much useless threads as possible.

I know. Your post was fine but there's a lot more here now. I just know that I would hesitate to post if I was greeted by a thread like this one.

Originally posted by meow
I know. Your post was fine but there's a lot more here now. I just know that I would hesitate to post if I was greeted by a thread like this one.
For once i am going to have to agree with you, i think this thread has had its turn at the top.

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon

For once i am going to have to agree with you, i think this thread has had its turn at the top.
I disagree. Keep it a sticky. Delete the unecessary posts and then lock it.

Originally posted by meow
I still don't see anything wrong with what I posted.

Newbie to this forum

just wanted to say that not all newbies will not stop to read the important info, if they are serious about the use and possible benefits that many of these boards can supply to the average user than they will be interested in such information. So i myself would like to say that it is nice to see some people that actually care about there board!

I posted straight away (it's midnight, I have a very important school test tomorrow) and then read this cause I thought it would be a good way to avoid being yelled at, cause being yelled at is one of the things I like.

Hang on, no, it's one of the one's I don't like. Always getting those two confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back