• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

O Dusty, Where Art Thou?

Originally posted by Dusty
My tolerance for a number of you has been worn to its breaking point. Over the past year, I have tried a live and let live approach, but, with all hope of compromise simply exhausted, I must now take my leave. I'm sickened by your company.

The rest of you I shall miss; please don't feel your presence has anything to do with my decision. I do hope to see you again.

Am I one of those people who "sicken" you? :crysad:

And what about Yupapa?

Although I could be wrong, if Dusty didn't like you, you'd probably know it.

There are a lot of members here that annoy the hell out of me too. I obviously won't say who, mostly cause it's fun watching people try to guess :devious2:

There is a feature on this forum where you can ignore members you don't like.

Originally posted by Peo
There is a feature on this forum where you can ignore members you don't like.
Apparently dusty is too much of an elitist to use it though. :angry2:

Originally posted by Jan
I might ask the same of you Bruce! Did you join Dusty in the Caribbean? :eek:
I've been without a computer since Monday. My power supply decided to die and I have to wait for another one to be shipped up here. Right now I'm using a Dell that I'm borrowing 'til my power supply gets here sometime next week. Before today, I had nothing at all. :( :(

I never thought I'd say this, but it's pretty friggin hard to live without a computer at all. I have sooo much to catch up on. :(

Ouch! No computer :cry2: The last time I was without one was when I first moved up here and had to wait for mine to arrive. The people I stayed with then had a computer of sorts, but it had a problem, so at least I got to tinker with that to get it working.

Back