• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offer: Development of Dracula.net

allanh

Bankai
NLC
hi, I own the domain name Dracula.net and I also have a dedicated server. However, I do not have the time or energy to develop a website.

My proposal: I am looking for a webmaster/a couple of webmasters to develop a vampire/gothic/dracula-related website. I am willing to provide the domain name and webspace.

Ad-revenues will be shared 50/50.

I expect regular updates, serious website development and the webmasters to take full responsibilities on the marketing/advertising/development/update of the website.

The webmaster should be proficient in web-designing, having good knowledge of maintainence of a website.

please pm me if interested.

regards

Allan

No offense but your looking for your webmaster to do everything, and you make money. Doesnt sound quite fair to me.

hi, I own the domain name Dracula.net and I also have a dedicated server. However, I do not have the time or energy to develop a website.

My proposal: I am looking for a webmaster/a couple of webmasters to develop a vampire/gothic/dracula-related website. I am willing to provide the domain name and webspace.

Ad-revenues will be shared 50/50.

I expect regular updates, serious website development and the webmasters to take full responsibilities on the marketing/advertising/development/update of the website.

The webmaster should be proficient in web-designing, having good knowledge of maintainence of a website.

please pm me if interested.

regards

Allan

You don't have to pay anything, and you get money back. So it is fair? :)

I pay for the server and I provide the domain name, which is a generic premium domain (dracula.net ).

Server alone will cost hundreds of dollars /month.

So yes, it is very fair. Please read the post/offer carefully before making a comment.

Last edited:
Probably best if you steer it allanh, you say you have all this to hand over but no specs on the box so limiting the possible offers.

If you offer basics, or get a webmaster with exactly what you like for it then your laughing. If not....

Good offer, so now it's made why does the domain seem to be held by the crap dropcatchers SEDO

It's not seemingly a SEDO stolen domain name, as it is registered to someone till next year.

SEDO nameservers on it - suggest lets get the name promoted and then nick it and sell it at a silly price.

thanks for the interests. Here are the details:
1. Domain name was purchased late last week and payment has being made to the owner, who advertised on sedo. It is currently awaiting for the domain to be transferred (I don't see any problem that should stop it from happening).

2. Server specs:
Pentium 4 2.8gz, 1gig ram, 100mbit uplink port, cpanel, 2000gig transfer/month. Hosted on the digitalservers.net datacentre. Very stable.

3. It is going to be a big project, so I am not looking at one person to do all the work. Possibly a team of several webmasters with delegated tasks is more realistic.

pm me if more information is required.

cheers

Allan

thanks mate:) would love to see it being put in use tho. That's why the offer is here for it to be developed. I would have done it myself if I have time.

I'm interested. look at my main site http://valve-hosting.com for some of my design work (flash). I'd really have to think about how it could benfit me though, sounds greedy but I have a 9-5 job, run a hosting company and also am a Junior Web designer for a local company, as well as free-lance work. I am pretty keen on Dracula though, lovely bloke! :p

I'll have a think about it today and send you a PM if you havn't sent me one by that time. I will say, i'm quite interested but, again, I need to try and think how and if I could make back some money for my time.

Thanks,

Marc

thanks, vodka:)

You are the 3rd interested person. It is a big project and the more talent/manpower we have, the better. I will get in contact with each of the interested party and possibly organise a meeting on msn messenger this weekend to discuss on the specifics.

Will stay in touch via pm:)

Allan

Last edited:
Back