• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offshore Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

themainman

I am requesting an offshore dedicated server. List to me what you have to offer. I have around a 250 dollar a month budget. This server would need to be able to include "questionable content" though no warez files will be hosted on the servers. It may involve indexing other links. It needs to have no less than 2 GB RAM, at least 160 GB storage, and at least 4 TB of bw, preferably unmetered. This needs to be on 100 mbit uncapped servers somewhere in Europe, preferably France or Germany.
Please PM me your offers...

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
This server would need to be able to include "questionable content" though no warez files will be hosted on the servers. It may involve indexing other links.

So is this a yes or no to hosting illegal content; that includes linking to warez or illegal content.

If you will not be hosting warez, this is what I can offer you :

Intel Pentium E6600 Core 2 Duo
2 GB Ram DDR2 533
2x 250 GB SATA2 HDD
5000 GB traffic
3IPs
100 Mbit port
Free Setup

$239/mo

If you need DirectAdmin, we can provide it at $11/mo or $65 one time fees.

DC location - Frankfurt, Germany.

The Network consists of:
Telia
KPN
Global Crossing
Lambdanet
DeCIX

If you would like to know more, or are interested in ordering, shoot me a PM or an Email.

Hello, I represent Operosting Inc. Though we do not have this product online (on our website) we can have it setup for you under the "custom setup" option.

The Server Includes
Pentium D Processor 3.4 GHz (Dual Core)
4 MB Cache Size

2 GB DDR-2 RAM
160 GB HDD SATA (As requested)
APC Remote Reboot Device
CentOS 4.4
DirectAdmin Preinstalled
5 IP Address (2 usable)
Network (ISP): Pacific Internet Services
Price: $187/month (Inclusive of all taxes.)
Setup Fee: $99 (One time)

On request we can install cPanel for you on an addition fee of $35/month.
We have an offer for you (for all FWS visitors/members)... if you purchase the product on 6/12 months contract we can give special gifts.

To know more about the ordering process and your special gift. Please email me (ganesh.rao [at] hotmail.com - Email/MSN).

Regards,
Ganesh.

There will be linking involved. No hosting of any warez files(movies, applications, games, etc.), though.

Last edited:
Hey. I suggest you look at Netherlandes dedi offers. As far as I know they provide not expencive dedicated solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back