• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Online Selling Script?

Hi i am looking for a script similar to beatport and all that stuff but not necessarily for mp3's...

Altough i do want it for mp3's but if it isnt im sure i can get a programmer to change it for me.

Basically i want a script where my members can upload files (mp3's/wav's) then sell each one individually. Either with me taking a percentage or with them paying something per month.

If nothing like this exists i will pay someone to do it so any offers from programmers?

erm, well legal issues turn into this.
So, you'd need more than just a programmer ;D
i would say get one custom coded, since it's simple from what you want it to do.

nah i got legal issues sorted

but is there a pre-programmed one out there?

ive heard of imusic tools but i dont want to fork out 800 for a buggy script.

nah i got legal issues sorted

but is there a pre-programmed one out there?

ive heard of imusic tools but i dont want to fork out 800 for a buggy script.

that's why i said get one custom coded ;)
because it would be made just for you, and not mass sold, meaning it will be secure & bugless ;D

If you decide you need a programmer for your idea, this is something I would certainly be interested in writing for you, it's a good simple profitable idea ...

I would suggest though that you do not restrict yourself to music, my suggestion would be open your market to any or all electronic or digital content, such as ebooks, tutorial videos, music, ringtones, fonts, legal document templates, the list never ends .... I'm sure you have ideas of your own too ...

If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can pm me on these forums for my gtalk and email address.

I may not be able to start the day you get in touch ( if you get in touch ), but we can certainly discuss your ideas and mine properly ...

Back