• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Only in India

Scary stuff! :whatthe:

Seems pretty normal to me ;) Just that Traffic lights are not working again :p ----in State Govt didnt pay the Electricity Bills Again :lol:

PS: Just to let you know the VIDEO is fast forward of the Original VIDEO otherwise it is not that bad but it is little sad that you cannot DRIVE above 55kmph here :p

Last edited:
Yeah man, the situation is still pathetic in most parts of the country. Thankfully, the situation in the bigger cities is improving though.

that is just insane. how do they not have an accident in somethign like that. does anyone there have car insurance?

that is just insane. how do they not have an accident in somethign like that. does anyone there have car insurance?

HEHE, Accidents happen but they are less deadly because everyone is driving slow due to TRAFFIC. The Video as i said is FAST FORWARD of of the ORGINAL :p

Yes, we have car insurance and you cannot drive the car without insurance here :p

I knew it was in fast forward but wow. That must be one stressfull situation to be in. I couldn't handle it for a minute. I'd just speed through bodies of people. Do you have car chases? That'd be something I'd love to see. :)

HEHE, Accidents happen but they are less deadly because everyone is driving slow due to TRAFFIC. The Video as i said is FAST FORWARD of of the ORGINAL :p

Yes, we have car insurance and you cannot drive the car without insurance here :p

i understand that it is in fast forward, but still, that is just crazy over there. remind me to never drive there. i would get way to mad. maybe that is why go many Indians are taxi driversin NY. It is probably better than trying to drive in India. :p They get hired on the spot when they say they have driving experience from there i am sure. haha.

Crazy... I'm going to be able to drive by myself in about 5 months, glad I don't have to deal with that kind of traffic :)

Back