• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paying people to post on your forums - is it worth it?

c3nar1us said:
you can exchange post with people (www.theadminzone.com)- that is much better than pay for post
or you can create fake accounts and make posts that is same like paying for post
Yeah but creating fake accounts would be way too time consuming.. logging in and out for each.

well i love forums if you give me the link ill post probibloy but whats the forum for? i mostly focus on html and web disgn forums. i also dont like how this forum doesnt let people post there forums because then thye must not be confident in there own forum personally i love this forum its my favorite one i belong to a couple forums search my screen name in google and it will show like all the forums i belong to lol :) but whats your forum based around? like what are the topics?

and if you want ill make banners and buttons for you so you can advertise easeyer i make really good animated gif banners buttons logos ect. so if you ever need anything like that to advertise it helps alot just email me veggies-g@hotmail.com if ur intrested and then ill give u more info :)

like stated before have a reward system for your forum like forum dollars for posts then a shop where they can buy improvements to there user accounts and maybe other things you can offer like advertising on your site or something

Hey guess what i found a forum that pays people to post.......payout at five hundred "points" not posts......essentially 3 points for areply 10 for thread starting....except for special areas like ads and offers where everythings only worth one point.......but they sound desperate so i'm not gonna post a link and let people scurry off from here over there.

veggie1232 said:
and if you want ill make banners and buttons for you so you can advertise easeyer i make really good animated gif banners buttons logos ect. so if you ever need anything like that to advertise it helps alot just email me veggies-g@hotmail.com if ur intrested and then ill give u more info :)
free???

smiversonline said:
Not worth the time, i did it, you can not guarantee they will stick around its a waste of money trust me!

ya but theres a payout quota....so you have to stick around to post enough ot get paid.

Back