• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PBMaster.com - FREE 5GB Reseller Hosting

elitewebs

PBMaster.com

We are expanding our free hosting services by now offering free reseller accounts.

Free Hosting Companies Accepted. Contact us now to get setup.

- 5gb storage
- 45gb bandwidth
- MySQL Databases: 300
- POP3 Accounts: 400
- WHM/cPanel

Please contact us on AIM or MSN to get setup.

I've enquired in this. Basicly you have to:

1. Ask him for a reseller
2. He will give you a link to an affiliate scheme which you have to sign up using IE ONLY
3. When signed up you have to complete 1 affiliate sign up which then massivly spams your inbox (Yes thats what happened to me :( )
4. He then asks questions
5. Then never bothers to reply with any account information

To be honest its a scam. Oh and please don't delete my post or infraction me, I'm being honest!

EDIT: Oh yeah when you sign upto to the affiliate scheme, he get's $20 for that, then when you sign upto the affiliate he tells you to, he then gets a further payment from the site

Last edited:
OK adz, That is a total lie. What is your MSN name and why are you intentionally bad mouthing our services.

:tired2: *yawn* :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't try and shut my email down as its personally hosted on my own domain, and don't contact me!

Last edited:
:tired2: *yawn* :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't try and shut my email down as its personally hosted on my own domain, and don't contact me!

It's obvious that this guy is intentionally bad mouthing pbmaster.com to hurt business. I invite anyoneto give us a try before you judge us by this one person, we have many satisfied members.

i've just received my free reseller, so shut up! he is a good guy, get some resellers from him!

Thats good for those who needed this Offer. btw i think we must not simply accuse "Adz" for his comments. we still dont know the reality but i think he tried to simply warn others ( may be he was a bit harsh )

@ Adz : Please do provide a valid proof ( like msn logs etc .. ) before u make such aquisitions against a host as , it may really cause a huge blow to his repo and the client base. May be by mistake he accidently gave a wrong link to u ..who knows ?

@kdp20 : i think u could have provide a signup link or a form to avoid this confusion and make it easier for the clients to sign up.

Lets not get into any disputes. and let me make this clear..I am NOT any client of Kdp20. and yes .. my friend u r free to believe me or Not .

Regards,

hmm.. Please wait. I think anyone should have their own free hosting or reseller selling way. But I think the threader should ahave a honest way, if not the post will become a shouting post.

Back