• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Personal Site Request

huckebein

Hi everyone
I'll try to be as brief as possible.

What do I need:
around 300~400 MBs Space
1Gb Bandwith (the more the better, thank you)
... the required stuff needed to run something on the lines of Wordpress.
a Subdomain at the start... I am getting a proper domain soon tho. (no co.cc stuff... dislike those)
The chance to one lesser subdomain or one parked domain in the future (not really important but...)

What's the catch? ... my website will be in spanish. I can tell you what it is about, a personal development website aimed for a webcomic prospect and personal ranting. It will not have adult content of any sorts...

Why am I not using any of the bigger free options for blogging/webcomic stuff? website customization mostly...

What am I willing to give back?
Text Linkbacks on the footer
+
Image banner on the sidebar
(First slot on the link list of said bar, I promise -once the site is up- to have such button/image located where it can be seen without scrolling, logically, the size of such shouldn't be obstructive, a Half banner size (234x60) or a Square banner (125x125) size -ONE of these- I'm thinking would fit well, once the skinning of the site is done).

I am also planning on add my own ads. (wich is why I offer linkback)

Despite the possible results, I'm going to start by saying thank you for your replies.

Hi RyuseiDate

You are more than welcome to visit http://myweb.socialzone.us

We recently opened and we are currently offering some free plans as our opening.

We are a P4H and Paid company but we can offer you the following plan totally FREE.

Plan Name: Personal Plan
Diskspace: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
Features: 100 Each cpanel features
Cost: Free to you.

We are a company that you can trust. Contact us via Live Support or email pm if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Social Zone Host Administrator

Hello!
I can offer you:
subdomain: *.madabit.com
Disk Space: 200mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Addon Domains: 3
Ftp Accounts: 1
Email Accounts: 3
MySql Databases: 2
Sub-Domains: 5

FREE
www.madabit.com

A few querstions if possible (can't use PMs yet)

_andy_
Your site's conditions say clearly that they do not allow non english content (even tho the site is in Italian...) ... how do I fare with this?

thank you for your replies. I am considering the options and waiting for others in the meanwhile.

Hello,

I can offer you the following specs,

500 MB Disk Space,
5 GB Bandwidth,
1 All Features ( Addon, Sub domain, database, email etc)
CPanel with Softaculous.
Link back required.

You can see details about hosting features from http://www.socheaphost.com/budget.html

If you are interested please send me pm.

Hi RyuseiDate.

We ( http://2WDH.com ) provide quality hosting since 2003 and we can offer our Pack One plan for free (with the linkbacks/banner you mentioned):
- Pack One -
"What do I need:"
"around 300~400 MBs Space" - 1024 MB
"1Gb Bandwith" - 11 GB
"... the required stuff needed to run something on the lines of Wordpress." - Yes. PHP/MySQL plus ready to install in few clicks Wordpress in Fantastico/Softaculous.
"a Subdomain at the start" - Yes.
"The chance to one lesser subdomain or one parked domain in the future" - Yes (both subdomain and/or parked domain are available)

Please contact us using any of the contact methods if interested: http://2wdhost.com/support/

P.S. Kudos for the nice request: brief, structured and reasonable.

After reviewing my options I opted to take the offer by 2WDH.com

I am still, most gratefull of all of your offers and replies.

Email arrived, site is being developed, once again thank you everyone for your offers and replies.

Mods can now consider this thread a case closed.

Back