• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP Generator

I highly recommend trying to learn the fundementals of php at the least. it will help out a lot. this seems to work mostly with sorting or adding SQL entries which are not that complicated if you give it a few hours a day for a week you should pick it up. :)

Quite an investment for something you're uneasy about. Anyways, I don't like purchasing products from sites like those. I don't know, I've always felt uneasy about it. I rather wait a week or so, and learn PHP myself then pay almost 100$ for software that might not even work :p

Thanks guys. Yeah, I was just curious. I would really like to be able to create my own scripts one day.

^^not just all the boring bits, but in fact all the bits alltogether!!! .....

Nah I don't think that's what that app is for, not for programming as such, more for database interaction & doubles as a cms, but not as you know them, like wordpres, more like it just has the ability to manipulate normal html designs, in short it's total crap.....

yh it really is, think of something you wanna do and goto http://php.net/something and it'll show you all the possibilities, with a load of explanations ( mostly full examples ) as to how you might achieve something.... it's great, books are good aswell .....

Back