• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php/mysql invision test board

masterpade

ok im looking for a INstant activation hosting.

i would just like a quick host to test my invision board hack on.

php
ftp
mysql
20megs+
500meg band+
reliable

Originally posted by masterpade
they are to slow for my liking,

i guess it doesnt have to be instant activation i just need someones mysql :D

As I thought.... if it was for a test board, space and bandwidth wouldn't be a problem. Hmm reliability? www.spaceports.com

ya I know those. I guess ill try some. KBC would you offer me a testboard on your server?

What do you mean by test board? I can't offer that for testing. :biggrin2:

i need some space just for my IBF, this IBF will be used for testing hacks and sort to see if they work before i put them on my real board so that way I dont mess up my real board. Have done that to many times now:confused:

i need some space just for my IBF, this IBF will be used for testing hacks and sort to see if they work before i put them on my real board so that way I dont mess up my real board. Have done that to many times now:confused:
www.lycos.com works finr for ibf some of my friends use it for ibf forums.i think you can try that one
:)

Back