• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php/mysql

masterpade

ok all i want is php/mysql no ads, 30+ megs and maybe 100 megs bandwdith a month, yes i run a low class forum for me and my friends and dont need this unlimited bandwitth and gigbyte BS space i just need a little place for my forum, only problem is its hard to get a mysql any one know of soem sites with:

+FTP
+NO ADS
+PHP
+MYSQL

Originally posted by tandoc
If its just for you and your friends.. get a remotely hosted forum.
If it's going to be any type of a small-scale forum, get a remotely hosted forum. Otherwise, get a cheap paid host and host your board there.

why people are obsessed with phpbb and invision boards unless they have a really busy site is beyond me :confused4

http://proboards.com

ok you have a banner and occasional popups but the support is 100 times better than phpbb and similar boards, people say they want to be able to use "skins" well you can do whatever you like with proboards, it's a HTML based layout, you can use most javascript for making it look however you like, customise all icons etc etc.

ok, mabye i'm a proboards addict :p but you don't have to host it, the support is excellent and you can modifiy it however you like.

I also moderate a board with over 3,000 members and i've never seen one person post complaining about the popup :)

Originally posted by masterpade
ok all i want is php/mysql no ads, 30+ megs and maybe 100 megs bandwdith a month, yes i run a low class forum for me and my friends and dont need this unlimited bandwitth and gigbyte BS space i just need a little place for my forum, only problem is its hard to get a mysql any one know of soem sites with:

+FTP
+NO ADS
+PHP
+MYSQL
I can provide you or anyone who is interested
10mb
FTP
No Ads
PHP,MySQL
300mb bandwith

Originally posted by baronzeus
I'm interested Faraz.

In the future i might need more than 300mb tho for transfer...is that negotiable?
Alright.What is your site about?

Faraz I am interested in hosting a site at your place, will you take my application? My site is fan site for Blizzard and me and a couple of my friends haven't got the layout done yet so I can't show you an example. :(

Originally posted by darkconz
Faraz I am interested in hosting a site at your place, will you take my application? My site is fan site for Blizzard and me and a couple of my friends haven't got the layout done yet so I can't show you an example. :(
Can you tell me in detal what will be your site contents and how much appx space or bandwith you need.

Back