• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP Programmer for hire!

sarmth

Hey everyone.

I'm looking for work to assist people with projects they are wanting to start, or are currently in the process of doing, as well as script debugging, and new scripts.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, or;
Call me on 1300 611 027 (AU Only)
or Skype me (Sarmth)

I have a lot of PHP experience, one of my pet projects I am working on is a Forum (Bulletin Board System) I already have the framework almost complete after 2 days of programming, only for a couple of hours each day. I have made many systems from scratch, fixed many PHP and SQL Query errors within PHP scripts through out my years.
My Cover Letter;
My name is Sarah, I am a 21 year old woman with many years experience with self taught PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript (Including AJAX)
When I got my first computer, my brothers were playing computer games, but I found it more fun to actually play around in Microsoft Office Frontpage, and from playing around with FrontPage, I learned HTML Syntax, and shorthand methods. At this stage I did not have access to the internet, so I basically spent my time, at my desk in my room at home, on FrontPage learning HTML and styles (Within HTML) I think I would have been about 8 or so at that time. When I finally got internet access, I started to learn Javascript and CSS, I generally locate a fundamentally basic script for what I am wanting to implement into my projects, then modify it so it does what I want it to do. About 6 years ago I started learning PHP by referring to PHP.NET and learning new commands, what they did and how to use them, from this point, I actually modified a basic MySQL login page into a text based MMORPG, of which I never released because my friend who was doing the graphics, decided to stop. I have made a few scripts here and there, such as an OpenSource Search Engine called SMELPs (released a week or so ago) which is an ultra lightweight PHP MYSQL search engine created in under 35 lines of code, including the HTML. By far my greatest project would have to of been a script I created from scratch called RCWMI (RealmCrafter Webmanagement Interface) Basically, this script was made and designed to plug into a MySQL Database created by an MMO Developer program called RealmCrafter, of which is was the only one of it's kind, and was specifically designed for this game design engine. It had features such as a Plugin System, Hall of Fame, Server Status, User Editor and Manager, Registration, a fully designed and implemented template engine (Made by me too) and the facilities to create a pay to play system. It was an all in 1 website for an MMORPG.
Again If anyone is interested, please PM me, or;
Call me on 1300 611 027 (AU Only)
or Skype me (Sarmth)
Thanks. :angel:

pfffft, women cant program. :p

j/k, i dont need anyone since i program myself and know other people here locally, but, if i have anyone ask me for something on the web that i dont have time for, i will direct them to you. good luck Sarah

I have some other projects I am working on at the moment, which are not ready to be revealed yet ;)

Back