• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please give feedback!

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
Hello all, I have just completed the setup of a brand new design for our website, and I would like to know (from a visitor/potential buyer point of view) how it looks. I would like for you guys to answer the following questions:

Is it easy to navigate?

The website has a lot to do with whether or not a visitor buys or not. Does our website give you the idea that our company can be trusted, or more of a feeling that the host is not to be trusted? Basically what I'm asking is, if you were a buyer looking at our website, would you choose to purchase from my company if you were ONLY baseing your decision on the website appearance alone?

What suggestions (if any) do you have for ways I could make the website better?

What is your overall review of the website?

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my website and submitting any feedback you may have for me!

It's pumpkins, and I just put it there for the holidays (Halloween here in the USA). It will be removed tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback though.

You should just change the general template, with cobwebs or spiders, bit of blood, or change the logo like YouTube does every holiday. The pumpkin thing is distracting. or like this,

wbb_logo_hallo10.jpg
wbb_right_hallo10.jpg

changing it for each holiday.

I know that, but I'm not promoting it, I just hotlinked their image to show an example.

If I do not login on to your site before,how can I contact with you?Click the icon of "live chat"?
I suggest that you should set "live chat" the more obvious the better on your homepage,as it is a important factor in terms of customer service.

Thanks for the feeback!

I added instant messenger support today for MSN and Yahoo. We also offer live chat, forum, contact form, and help desk support.

I'll take your advice though. I'll work on a new live chat icon, one that is more obvious, and maybe place it somewhere else on the main page. I already have it placed on all pages including the forum and client area so it is placed just about everywhere!

Back