• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please review my new website

The only thing besides the code ^ mentioned that I noticed was the uptime log link on the nav panel is a bit crammed together with the lower case t and the i.

Looks good, though. Doesn't look like any other hosts site I've been to, and that gets good points in my book.

i dont get the code error. i like this layout. it is different than most host companies. ver clean and nice too. also surprised at how quick the glash header loaded. great job. 9/10

there is no price information on the main page.
there are no testimonials.
i find this code at the top
<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
background and the top banner are very good

It's pretty good, you could add some minor borders on the main content area to sperate the plans with 'Why us?' section. Also if you haven't already see if it's possible to compress the images without losing any detail to them, that will make the site a bit faster.

thanks for your reviews iam taking your comments into consideration and plan to update my site with a view extra's. so keep a eye on it over the next few weeks

Me too

I see the same thing in Firefox as well.

What I have learned is it easier to make it look good in Firefox first, then explorer second, instead of the other way around.

Damn Explorer.

I also get that code bug at the top.

I think I see the problem though:

<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>

It is before your DOCTYPE, that could be why.

Either that, or it could be the @ perhaps?

Lipsofgrace said:
to be honest... the layout looks cheap and the colors aren't attractive.

Yeah, it does look cheap, but you have to give them just a tad bit of credit. Basically images and tds as usual. -_- Or are they divs?

divs are harder to manage, but they are better. :p

Back