• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site, and dont be too harsh :)

What he said

I agree, the lines on the right are a little too distracting
color scheme is nice, and the layout looks nice and navigateable

I'm kinda the opposite of what they think. I like the lines, but they would look better with a better colour scheme.

Yes I agree with blank, make them a bit easier on the eyes and the effect should look okay :cool:

Up to you?

I think the general opinion is change the colors or lose the lines. you can go either way and it should look okay.

--- @ndy

I like this design very much, very bright full of energy and exuberant. I had no problem with the right color lines. But I must admit that it can be distracting, because it draw the viewer eyes from the content. So I suggest either make the right line color a lil' bit lighter and softer, or make the content color darker and more define than those right lines. :classic2:

oh ok, im going to add a tably thing to that side making it white with a thin orange borser with some topsite links in, would that look ok? and it would tone the colours down abit, and i might add a tagboard there.

yeah, that sound good. Tell me when you done fixing, because I want to take another good lo_ok to see if the color is really softer this time. ;)

well i have added the white table bit. i will add a tagboard some other time. does it look less colour catching now?

Yeah, it lo_ok good now. The line doesn't distract me as much as it was. But maybe I'm became color blind now since I watch it too much before. lol :eek: Anyways great work so far!

thanx so much everyone, especially you mikki, you have boosted my confidence. i want to make a new layout soon anyways, lol.

Nothing by it Damoose, just give you my honest advice. And it was you who listen to it and made the site extraordinary. ;)

Back