• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site and free webmaster affiliate program

antispyware

hello all,
We have developed a new site. It is a directory and search engine for all types of downloadable products.
Please review this site and share your opinion http://downloadsonline.org

It also has a very profitable free webmaster affiliate program. it is very easy for you to understand and benefit from this affiliate program.

please review this free affiliate program http://downloadsonline.org/affiliates/

thank you very much

Not nice, I looks like one of them scam advertisement websites. I'd work on that.

Not nice, I looks like one of them scam advertisement websites. I'd work on that.

if there is any spam like website in the directory, we will remove that as soon as someone reports that.
please report that website. there is such an option for each site.

under each site, there is a link " edit / report ". please click on that and send your comments and we will remove that site from the directory within 12 hours.

this is simple.
just because a few sites in the directory are not good to you, please do not disregard the entire directory.
we have provided an option for you to report it.

thank you very much for your kind reply and suggestion.
i am now deleting all such sites from the directory because your feedback is most important for us.
thank you again.

hello trilex47,
thank you for your reply.
i will make the logo better soon.
Till now, i have been more concerned about the functionality of this clickbank mall. so i havent concentrated on the logo much.

i have completely redesigned the site
changed all the colors and added more features to my site.
i have also reduced the content on the join page so that everybody can understand it easily.
please review again
thank you.

Back