• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site.

aceonline

HI there ,

http://www.gfxdir.info

This is my new site . Its a toplist basically .

So please review it and also add your site

also im thinking of adding few webmaster tools .
like url shrinker , feed maker , pr checker , domain lookup .
Can you give me more , if you know links and if they are free to download scripts , then links too :)
Thanks.

Regards,
Ace.

Hi Ace!

I think it looks good, though I do have one suggestion: increase the font size.

Cheers! :)

I don't know why do You have so few comments here...
It's one of better (if not one of the best) design here :angel: (and it must be really good to make me write such opinion :p)
All's clean and harmonized. The colors are accorded, i like small font too. The one thing i'd change is font of section names. It should be bigger to divide clearly what is what.
Anyway, very good job :)

Very, VERY nice design! :cool2: I love the color scheme that you are using, and the overall layout is simply...fantastic. The only thing that I would recommend changing, however, is the font color being used for the links in the footer (they are not really visible, at the moment). Other than that, it looks really nice; great job!

Chris

you may want to check your server load because it does take a while for your site too load and I do have a regular T1 line..... other then that your site looks perfect..

I dont really like the banner, it seems out of place with the rest of the design, however the actual design is good.

Back