• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post to Host hosting

s_vicky

Post to get hosting

I want Post to get hosting with this features:

4GB+ Space
20GB+ Bandwidth
PHP
MySql
Domain name for Post to get.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Features ok.
But Domain name Limited Time Offer.
I want domain , if i post x post or point to get domain yearly.

Thanks.

We can offer the hosting for free, but domain name registration does cost us hosts real money. Unless you keep at your website, it is unlikely that a host would never recover the cost of the domain registration.

We can offer you the spec that you requested in return for placing our banner upon every page of your site. We can also offer a XXXXXX.94mb.com domain name free of charge.

If you want a propper domain name, we can supply any .com for just $7.99. Visit www.94mb.com/domains for more info.

If you would like to take up my hosting and subdomain offer, or would like to purchase a .com for $7.99 then use our free hosting. Please email higley123@aol.com, or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

I can't provide that much for webspace, but I can do this:

You can get a domain name for 200IP2H$ per year (that's 200 posts, or 100 threads, or a combination of those two). That's normal "price". If you really need it, I can give you 50IP2H$ and you'll have to get the other 150IP2H$ (for the first year) yourself by posting. And then you'll have to earn 200IP2H$ each year for your domain to be active.

We are around since 2006, and we have not plans of going away, and we will have new plans soon, if you think you can wait a little and want to host with iPost2Host.com

We can offer the hosting for free, but domain name registration does cost us hosts real money. Unless you keep at your website, it is unlikely that a host would never recover the cost of the domain registration.

This should read:

it is unlikely that a host would ever

not never.

My mistake.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

@th13rteen
I Checked your Domain Offer.
Code:
Limited Time Special Offer

You can get a domain by paying 200 WPoints!

*Right now we are not giving away domains. Please check back later.

After a few months over,you close this offer?

oki i can give you that for nothing have to put no ads.Just a few posts to get it.
Paid quality free hosting every thing you find in a paid one.

upto 25+G Transfer
1.5G Space
cPanel Version 11.15.0
Fantastico De Luxe (30+ scripts) included
FTP Accounts
Email Lists
MySql Databases
Sub Domains
FrontPage Extension included
Zend/IonCube included
And much much more cant mention here tho:)

You dont have to pay even a penny from your pocket :) Have a look at our Plans
Unramped Hosting Plans

We can change the Your plan according to your needings and requirment.
Always here to Help you

Back