• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your ctrl+v

One of the stars of the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show was a car called the Concept X. This sleek sport sedan kept its basic shape and style when it was introduced as the production version of the all-new 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. With a bold design featuring a “shark nose” effect in the front that’s inspired by jet fighter air intakes, the Lancer is a complete departure from the generation it replaces. Based on a global platform also shared by the Mitsubishi Outlander, the Lancer has a longer wheelbase and wider track than its predecessor, but the overall length has been reduced. The body structure is stiffer than the previous version, which allows for sport-oriented suspension tuning and a smooth, compliant ride. A new 152-horsepower 2.0-liter MIVEC engine teamed with either a 5-speed manual transmission or a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) power the Lancer. In addition to its eye-catching designs, the Lancer is also available with a number of high-end features not typically found in this class of vehicle. These class-cutting features include a 650-watt Rockford-Fosgate audio system, a hard-drive-based navigation system that includes a digital music server, and Bluetooth connectivity. The much-anticipated Lancer Evolution will likely debut later this year, with sales beginning early in 2008 as a 2009 model.

Melanie Brown

FORMER Spice Girl Melanie Brown will take to the floor for the next series of the US version of Dancing With The Stars.

A rep for Brown told WENN, "Eddie (Murphy) hasn't been in contact yet, but Mel's been busy with the US version of (British reality series) Strictly Come Dancing and her daughters."

The singer is locked in a paternity battle with actor Eddie Murphy over eight-week-old daughter, Angel. - Picture: AP

I like my account unfrozen thanks :p

!!!!!! Stop making me curious damnit LOL

I once had a GM accidentally mistell to me .. He must have been typing to another GM .. He gave me the name of another player and how he suspected him of botting, etc, etc and what actions he had tried to take so far to confirm whether this player was a bot or not. Was pretty interesting. He was really embarassed and apologised profusely :p .

LOL, well he sort of typed it all really fast, poor guy.

For a joke I also hit on one of the GMs, that was so funny. We ended up talking about Hawaiian beaches, bikinis, and drinks lol. He kept my ticket open for so long. My friend and I were just hysterical by the end of it.

^^^Shame on you! Getting his hopes up like that. :p

Lol, it was all fun. We also asked another GM to improve the general quality of PUGs because we were sick of terrible ones. (PUGs = pick up group, which is basically finding 4 random people without knowing them or how well they play, and attempting to clear an instance/boss/zone etc with them). He was pretty cool, he was all like 'Haha, I wish!'

Back