• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your ctrl+v

Indexed sites:

i have no idea what that is from :\
i thought mine would be a URL from this forum..
i guess i'm less responsive than i was thinking.. if that make sence :S

For security reasons I can't disclose my full identity to you until I amsure of your cooperation. One of the customers whom I worked as hisaccountofficer was a wealthy diamond merchant from the neighboringCountry.He had lost his family during the during the Sierra Leone war andhad managed to escape to this country with his wealthy intact. Unfortunatelyhe died last year. Because of his goodness to me when he was alive, I tookit up myself to travel to his country last month to see if can locate any ofhis close relations. On reaching there I discovered that his only survivinguncle died a few months back.I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody inthe bank knew I undertook this journey because I did not present anyofficial report based on it.Now there are two things I can do with regardsto the dead man's money. First I could formally notify the authorities thatthe man is dead and has no next of kin. In this case the funds would beforfeited to the government after sometime.As a matter of fact this is theproper thing I am supposed to do. Another option is to arrange for someoneelse, a foreigner to act as the next of kin of the late man so that he willclaim the money. This option that I can take to help anybody and myselfsince the money came from public-fund in his country. Actually he was aclose ally to the late brutal military president that looted the governmenttreasury to his fill. This is the reason why I have chosen to do it and wantyou to be my partner to realize my aim. All you have to do is to act as thenextofkin of the dead man and we can claim it(19mUSDollars).You are alsoobliged to help/advise on the proper and most convenient way of investing itin your country. Please reply to my private email address marttjohnson@gmail.com Martins Johnson.

For security reasons I can't disclose my full identity to you until I amsure of your cooperation. One of the customers whom I worked as hisaccountofficer was a wealthy diamond merchant from the neighboringCountry.He had lost his family during the during the Sierra Leone war andhad managed to escape to this country with his wealthy intact. Unfortunatelyhe died last year. Because of his goodness to me when he was alive, I tookit up myself to travel to his country last month to see if can locate any ofhis close relations. On reaching there I discovered that his only survivinguncle died a few months back.I sponsored this trip on my own and nobody inthe bank knew I undertook this journey because I did not present anyofficial report based on it.Now there are two things I can do with regardsto the dead man's money. First I could formally notify the authorities thatthe man is dead and has no next of kin. In this case the funds would beforfeited to the government after sometime.As a matter of fact this is theproper thing I am supposed to do. Another option is to arrange for someoneelse, a foreigner to act as the next of kin of the late man so that he willclaim the money. This option that I can take to help anybody and myselfsince the money came from public-fund in his country. Actually he was aclose ally to the late brutal military president that looted the governmenttreasury to his fill. This is the reason why I have chosen to do it and wantyou to be my partner to realize my aim. All you have to do is to act as thenextofkin of the dead man and we can claim it(19mUSDollars).You are alsoobliged to help/advise on the proper and most convenient way of investing itin your country. Please reply to my private email address marttjohnson@gmail.com Martins Johnson.

This could be your chance to hit the big time, you could be running this forum from your country retreat on that kind of dime.

Then again, $19MUSD is probably worth about $125AUD ;)

Back