• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Premium Server Sale!

Mystikk

Hey All of FWS!

Rock N Rabbit in association with the NY NOC is offering the following deals on the following servers.

Dual Core Pentium 2.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 160GB SATA / 1500GB Transfer / 5 ip addresses - $130/month

Dual Core Pentium 2.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x80GB SATA / 1500GB Transfer / 5 ip addresses – $130/month

Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x80GB Drives / 1500GB Transfer / 5 ip addresses – $180/month

Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x80GB Drives / 1500GB Transfer / 5 ip addresses – $180/month

These 4 servers are on a need to go bases! Addons are available if needed!

AS AN ADDED BONUS!!!

Rock N Rabbit will provide unlimited support / help in getting your server up and running! This includes 7 day's of free management, where we will help you install and get things running. Management is then purchasable for $25/month which includes unlimited admin work. We have a team of certified professionals and generally respond to all tickets within 3 hours and guarantee a fix for your problem within 24/hours of ticket creation.

If you are interested, you can e-mail me tyler.v@rocknrabbit.com and we can can answer any pre-sales questions you may have.

Warm Regards and Have a Great Week,
Tyler

www.rocknrabbit.com
www.thenynoc.com

Management Covers All Issues.

Paid management includes monitoring with unlimited admin work. We have a certified team of 12 professionals.

Control Panel Costs:
cPanel + WHM - $30.00/month

Hey Jewlzk,

I realize this! We are in the process of redoing our website.

We currently are updating our website. Our designer is working on the content. I can answer any questions.

Thanks,
Tyler

I know how it goes with site redesigns....some of our pages are still out of whack as well...

Slowly but surely is my motto

:)

Hey All,

I have a limited time special.

p4 2.8ghz
1gb of ram
200gb hd
1,500gb of transfer
cent os
60 / month!

Back