• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

Well, what can you expect? His father after all wanted to be a Tampax (in use). :D

Originally posted by jason
pay no attention to the man behind the curtian, giancarlo is a robot nothing more.

So I have no right to express my opinion?

It seems like I post my opinion, and you don´t ever respond to it.

the only reason i say that is that you seem to have no real ideas of your own, simply a reflection of your father.

the only reason i say that is that you seem to have no real ideas of your own, simply a reflection of your father.

Correction: You don´t know my father. And you make that assumption I will assume the same about you.

And if he is republican, I must be democrat? Uhhh.... no.

no i hear you talk about him all the time on here, and you look up to him thats good but i just think you passivly accept anything the government or the republican party throws out there.
think foryourself, question authority

Last edited:
no i hear you talk about him all the time on here, and you look up to him thats good but i just think you passivly accept anything the government or the republican party throws out there.

I look up to the republican party too because I don´t like the democrats. Is there a problem with that? My dad was a democrat and voted for Carter. He then voted for Reagan twice, voted for Bush Sr, then for Dole, and then for W. Bush. In four years I intend to vote for George W. Bush, because I will be way pass voting age. Probably 19, I guess.

And what do you? You also accept anything the democratic party throws out there.

Look, we all hold beliefs from either the republican, democratic, reformist, green, or whatever other party out there.

i look up to no political party, they have long since lost their real meaning. many are corrupt and nothing much gets done for average joe. i am for the human party.

I'm not too sure if prince harry had any drugs but if he did then the law in the uk says that depending on the class of the drug they can get sent to jail. I want to see that idiot go into jail. :D It'll be so funny. People should all be treated equally.

i look up to no political party, they have long since lost their real meaning. many are corrupt and nothing much gets done for average joe. i am for the human party.

Well I am for the Republican party because:

1) They do care about the average people
2) They want to reduce taxes that break the average person´s back.
3) They want to reduce government so people can work for themselves and not for government.
4) Ronald Reagan is a republican.

GC, we all know where you stand. Why do you feel the need to say it over and over and over? Why do you just try and start stuff?

MY god GC. WELCOME TO LAST YEAR.

I just feel sorry for the kid. I mean getting yelled at by your dad, then not being allowed to see certain friends, and the getting yelled at by the queen, and to top it off get it reported world wide. haha.

about bush- What I found funny was the fact that he fell on his face after he blacked out.

It wouldnt surprise me in the least if it was a coverup:bandit2:

GC, we all know where you stand. Why do you feel the need to say it over and over and over? Why do you just try and start stuff?
Now I dont want to start any battles, but i think it is because he can, and this is the only group where he can get away with it.

Whatever.

Last edited:
I don't care if Bush is a good president or not, him choking on a pretzel is not a display of grace, and therefore, it's funny...being light hearted rules.

I suppose by people´s standards me slipping by accident at the last step, and hurting my wrist is a sign of weakness? Or stupidity? Some of you people are disgraceful. A sign of stupidity is abusing substances and taking drugs, as this Prince did. If you want to shorten your life, then that is stupid.

Originally posted by Filòs
about bush- What I found funny was the fact that he fell on his face after he blacked out.

So me slipping at the last step and hurting my wrist by accident is funny? As for Bush, you should listen to medical experts on this. It happens quite often. Especially when the man has to serve a country of 280 million at the top job, and probably is experiencing stress.

Nah, that's not funny. Now, if it had been at the top of the stairs - that had been funny! :D

Note - this is not an attack on president Bush.

Last edited:
Originally posted by meow
Note - this is not an attack of president Bush.
Damn meow, you made me laugh so much I nearly choked!

Phew - okay recovered now ROTFLMAO

Back