• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problems with my Deisehost account

I have a reseller account with Deisehost.com and for some odd reason lately i've had some serious problems with my account and so have some of the customers under my reseller.

for example Subdomain setup is saying that the subdomains already exist when I know for a fact that they don't anymore cause i had deleted them a month or two before and then decided to re-add them.

and databases from customer accounts have vanished into thin air.

How do i fix this problem?

You haven't submitted a support ticket, submit one so we can know the problem and help you out :)

Have you even contacted them about it?
They are usually pretty good support wise.

I did have the same problem when i was with them actually.
I had a few addon domains. Some i pointed to other places and removed from cPanel. About a month later when i tried to re-add one of them, i got errors that the domain already existed and i had to do it as a subdomain and redirect it to the main page. Since it was just 1 i didnt bother trying to figure out why.

Hello,

Please submit a ticket so we can look into this issue.

Regards,
Dan
DeiseHost.Com

I have a reseller account with Deisehost.com and for some odd reason lately i've had some serious problems with my account and so have some of the customers under my reseller.

for example Subdomain setup is saying that the subdomains already exist when I know for a fact that they don't anymore cause i had deleted them a month or two before and then decided to re-add them.

and databases from customer accounts have vanished into thin air.

How do i fix this problem?

Where do you find such companies? Do you use some unknown kind of search engine which is able to find only the unreliable company?

I think it was not very difficult to do better search and sign up with some good and Reliable company, with no further necessity of asking such questions?

So you say that Deisehost is an unreliable company? Did you knew that the OP never opened a ticket about this? Or is it that you only post to post?

Erizo, You are very likely to be right, after a sleepless night I may say or do something brainless... Because my brains are off. I am typing from the sleep-mode........

Sorry for possible slander, but I still think I would rather not go with that company.... No reasons, I just do not like it!

Ok, it is respected your decision, but don't go trashing completely the company -unless you're completely sure, of course-like you did on the above post :p

Where do you find such companies? Do you use some unknown kind of search engine which is able to find only the unreliable company?

I think it was not very difficult to do better search and sign up with some good and Reliable company, with no further necessity of asking such questions?

What experiences do you have with DeiseHost, or even the hosting industry to make such remarks?
The OP did contact me later that day via Email and it was found that one of his Databases were missing. Not DeiseHost's problem.

Back