• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Program for designing a website

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Does anyone know of a good wysiwyg editor that comes with pre-designed professionally looking templates, and one that comes with a form maker that you can make forms for people to use to submit information with?

All I want to do is create a simple website, but it needs to have forms on it for my clients to submit information.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have an answer.

pagebreeze looks promising. Does anyone know of any others that come with templates?

I will see what I am able to accomplish with pagebreeze tomorrow sometime.

I got to admit pagebreeze is good, but I wasn't able to do some of the things that I needed to do.

Does anyone know of any other good programs out there? I need one that I can create custom forms with, and if possible it comes with pre-designed web templates to use, or I can upload my own. I also need to be able to change the template at any time with out it messing up the content.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have an answer.

rv sitebuilder is good with loads of templates you can swap on the fly. The forms are usefull for contact info, but are limited in customisation

Dreamweaver and page breeze both are ok, try this dotcombuilder.com or search google with the keyword" turnkey sites" you will get lots of templates just edit them and upload

i recommend DreamWeaver its flexible editor for page and forum design.

At least it is better than pagebreeze

Back