• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Project] For Vietnamese

hcllov3h

I'm coming from Vietnamese. Very glad to see you here. I'n manager of VaLStudio - a translate and develope open source group. We have a large project for which services can help Vietnamese.
Now we develope free hosting for Vietnamese at http://freespacevn.com
Everyday we always have new members register, and we think we need more server.
How ? We hope you can trust me. We want open new server with other ip, and because that, if you can help me about that, i think it 's best idea for Vietnamese.
Now what do you need ? What do you think about free hosting ? No ads, no cost ? No, i think free hosting 'll only good for anywhere: land, country.
And here 's all we can do free for you:
- Free Hosting for Vietnamese (w/ free reseller hosting)
- Free File Hosting for Vietnamese
- Put Ads at all member 's site.
- Free Forum for Vietnamese.
If you can do that, we 'll get:
- Vietnamese version for your homepage.
- Support for Vietnamese at your forum.
We want that, because we hope we can help Vietnamese better.

Contact me at minh2khoi[at]gmail.com :fangel:

Now we have 150 hosting members, 450 forum members, and always welcome members from other site. We 're looking support from:
- FreeNukeHosting.com (main parent hosting)
- XZHost.com (support hosting)
And if you want run free and PAID services for Vietnam, contact me. We can help !

Oh sorry, when i said im clients, i mean IM Clients such as AIM or Yahoo or MSN.

So that i may contact you.

Back